Words from my father, Young men this is why it is important to score a good wife in your 20s

This doesnt make sense. Most of my female classmates after campo immediately got married to 38-40s guys and they are still together all this time. Women want security not Age. Most men look better in their 30s and 40s than when they are in their toothpick years. Just take care of yourself.

Until when do u plan to continue hunting, ata simba huchoka na kuzeeka. If you’re currently 28 be very sure utachoka by 45 years. Halafu u will settle for a nyanya mzee of 36 years who gave her youth to other less deserving men. This is the curse of MGTOW.

I’d rather be a Munene Nyaga who waited till he was 42 when he was super secure than a Jimmy Gathu who made his first million at 25 in 1995 and got shortly married thereafter after following advice ya watu kama wewe. Saa hii at 50 bado analia watu wampatie kazi.

https://www.sde.co.ke/article/2001332519/how-i-lost-a-sh30-million-deal-jimmy-gathu

Anyway follow your path and live with the consequences of your decisions.

Every decision a man makes has its downsides, the thing about MGTOW is that I am comfortable with the downsides of MGTOW…

People who sell the ‘marriage dream’ are snake-oil salesmen who praise the upsides of marriage without highlighting the downsides…

Its better to be cursed as a MGTOW than to be cursed in marriage

IKR. Funniest shit I have had to read today :smiley:

Okay i dont understand this MGTOW thing, so i wont ask questions, but i totally agree with you on this one.

I am not praising marriage, but just saying that it is in your best interests as a young man to start sieving chaff from wheat as early as 25. By latest 28 you should have gotten mtu wa maana and quit the game.

So stop shaming bachelors and bachelorhood in general… Whatever works for you will not work for everybody…

Trailblaze the marriage path, we might follow you or choose not to… It’s our choice, and we here at KTALK respect your choice too

Dating? fine! Marriage? Kids? Probably not unless you have the means.

wise wo

wise words over there

Marriage in 2020 is a very risky affair. Where there are risks it is best to err in the side of caution. I would rather spend my sunset years childless than with a brood of good for nothing ferktards who are asking when i will die so that they can inherit my BMW.

People think marriage is a bed of roses. Tell that to those who got married early, divorced after discovering how big of a scam marriage is, and vowed never to marry again. Yote ni vanity.

This is some fucked up advice in today’s world, marrying in your 20s robs you the chance to take big risks(investment risks), that could change your life. It’s even hard to change a job because you can’t afford downtime, you play it safe into your old age. Taking risks in old age is the dumbest idea one can have, when you’re old you become fragile, if a big monetary deal(investment) goes south, you could easily be killed by a heart attack, stroke e.t.c.

If you make money when you are still young and energetic, you won’t even have to worry about school fees and other other expenses, because you’ll have set up trust funds and investments(passive income) to take care of your family whether you are alive or dead.

Personally. i would be smiling in my grave knowing that the family that i left behind will be well taken care of…

Just a word of advice, don’t count on a lady salary, you the man of the house. Otherwise she will have to "look elsewhere " to replace for what she’s giving out. Yeah women are that mean

Marrying in your 20s is good if you come from a good background where your finances are insured.however that does not guarantee stability in marriage. A 25yr old guy will most likely marry a 23yr old lady, those are two immature and naive couples. There marriage is inclined to chaos and cases of infidelity as both parties are still in the exploitation phase of mankind.
So even with good finance it’s not advisable to marry in that age bracket

Take those words back to your father and tell him that does not apply today.
Also ask him how long it took him to have coitus with a woman when he was your age n compare with today.

[QUOTE="Massai, post: 2502702.

1. Getting your progeny in your 20s means that they will out of the house by the time you hit your 50s. Not only will you learn to focus and up your hustle early in life ( for the sake of your kids ) but you will also be done with child-rearing by the time you start managing your lifestyle diseases at 65. Hakuna kitu ya ujinga kama ku budget for high school fees when you have an upcoming testicular cancer screening or renal exam.

My older friend used to say this. And then his 2 daughters became singo mathas brought him their kids to raise. He’s now still hustling well into his 50s to raise his grandkids who will come to age when he is in his 70s.

One way or another. Kuna kamoja kalipeleka soda jana. He’s just 29. Kujua hakajui kumeanza.

Your 20s are your years of meeting many types of bitches to know who you can tolerate as a wife or not… then to get dumped and heartbroken for one reason or another and harden by the time you are 30s.

Its very hurtful to experience cheating , deceit, heartbreaks first time with your wife… and this is the mistake men make when they get attached too early… unapatana na shida kama hizi kwa ndoa, karibu ujiue… yet if you had learnt your lessons early , you would have avoided kungurus or even have better experience handling them

And bachelors pass 33 will likely have 2 or more bastard children out there and you can take this to the bank.