working from home

The whole Idea of working from home is definetly an effective way to reduce the spread of the corona virus but can every one really work from home. There are some jobs in Kenya that cannot be done at home. This is worse for those not working forthe government. Their employers may decide that since they are doing no work they will not be paid. The corona cases in kenya are still few and people are alredy pamicking now what is going to happen when the situation goes critical. I am not sure if there are shortages of toilet papers in the towns or things are still cool. Being in lock down in kenya might not be successful. People are still going to go out for their dailly activities.

Staying at home is not an excuse for watching tv shows non stop or movies for the matter. For some of us, staying at home means losses. What are we to do, we have no choice but to go to work. I am personally ok but what we are to expect is still not clearly know. I have just seen on the news that the reported cases in kenya are now seven and it might be going uo very soon. Kenyans are relly not that serious because the matatus bado zinajaa kama kawaida hadi hatuwezi kupumua bwana. These are going to be the hotspots of the corona virus spread. How can someone sit 1 metre apart from another person on the same matatu. The touts are not going to allow that.