Working or un-employed bitches ?

Bado ao ni watoi sana wengine bado ata kuwa de-flowered

Cunt relate.

Nyinyi huoea madame pesa?

Sasa mimi ndio the deflowerer

Sawa kiongos

Ni kama nimepotea njia…bitches tunezatoa comment ama ni maneno ya wazee pekee:cool:

Firstly stop calling women bitches, unless you do not mind someone referring to your sister or mother as bitches.

I tell you!

Ghassia

Chukua slices zako ukiendanga ,mambo ya kujuana kunguru personally wachia ma beta males,cc @Kimakia

ata si bitch they are all biaches

well said,i cannot date above campus

hii ndio motivation ya kufanya niache kukopesha madem…i could never understand how someone could take an offence nikiitisha pesa nilimpea ati atanirudishia…kwanza nikikumbuka alinipigia saa saba ya usiku the only atm yenye ilikuwa karibu ilikuwa buruburu and had to board a nduthi plus za kutoa

I learnt My lesson after kukopesha a middle aged singomatha tulikuwa tunafanya kazi na yeye, akaniambia end month atanirudishia.
End month kufika sikupata alafu kumuitisha akaniambia niendee kwakwe nyumbani…hivo ndivyo pesa yangu ilikunywa maji na hata wa leo she doesn’t see it as a big deal kuniambia nimnunulie lunch ama anataka 1000k mtoi arudi shule, lakini juu alinichanua siwezi mpa hata shilingi.

My sponsorship level takes of care of her drinks, airtime and a ride to my home it ends there.
Ladies over 25yrs not allowed.

no difference. But would rather go with broke campus gals who I understand may need you to boost them. But there is this breed of working class women who have their salaries and drive but you will never see their coin. Every day is you catering for everything. Mi nilisema, if you are not the mother of my children and you are working, then our dating has to be mutually beneficial. Today I take you out, tomorrow we cost share, the other day you also surprise me by saying “babe, today I will sort the bill”. Anything else, watembeze kiatu

Sure, very annoying , unalipia mtu kila kitu ,yet salary yake ni ya kujijenga, let me deal with campus ladies. They are affordable

:D:D:Dungetumia tu lugha ya mama…:D:D:D

Pole bro hii ilikuuma haha

Lete hekaya, hata summary tu.

They all promise end month. Btw not only single mothers but most of this new breed women are poor financial managers.