Working out and alcohol

Glenfidich will solve all your problems.

8km per day is too much cardio. 4km 3 days a week with weight lifting 5 days a week is enough. Unless you want to look like Kemboi.

You wanna loose weight marry the wrong woman and get yourself a range rover L 405. Get the vogue

alcohol inapunguza testosterone, so it’s the furthest thing from a ‘real man’ drink. Utamea tu matiti na hips ukiendelea na pombe, jokes aside.

You are right man

let’s face the gigantic pussy in the room…
stop drinking alcohol is meant for those who are dying the holy of holy book says.

@Condor unakaa tu 45yrs loser

I know it may sounds strange but I do mix alco and gym. It’s even prohibited to do it, but it contains quite amount of carbonates wich your body absorbs just well. You should take that with caution but if you need quick carbo injection, drink a bit of beer sometimes it’s cheaper than that special sport food LOL

Gym na pombe hazielewanangi.

I think this is a bad idea and I wouldn’t risk combining alcohol with workouts, in my opinion, alcohol can only be combined with a bed… I mean, when you had a drink and went to bed. For example, it affects me in this way, if I drink a few alcoholic drinks, then it relaxes me and I can no longer think about anything but sleep. If we talk about workouts, I like that I let the gym into my life a few months ago when I was bored in quarantine. Workouts make my body stronger and soon I will get a great shape because I’m building muscle. By the way, I recently found a great blog where there are interesting articles for those who build muscle mass, here is one of them [COLOR=rgb(0, 0, 0)]https://fitnessgrit.com/muscle-strength-grading/. Thus I first learned that there is a muscle strength grading system that helps prevent many diseases. Be healthy and take care of yourself!