Workmate's Wife

Huu si uizi bora kamwe!

I can’t fuck another mans wife, not because am a moral man, it’s because i love my life.
One of the biggest reasons why ladies cheat is for revenge, when they find out the guy is sleeping around.

So you are very likely to get infected with some deadly thing.

2 times i have turned down married pussy, one from a neighbor and another from a married ex…and in both they were revenging being cheated on.

All ye breed of vipers

Nilistukia nimeshikwa mjulubeng’ kwa lab. from there, things just happened if you know wharamsay

Nice move. Your wife is being fucked too anyway.

It doesnt fucking matter. Bibi ya wenyewe sumu. Kuna jamaa huko western alikua amespecialize kukula bibi za watu, saizi amechizi wanasema ni laana

Pole mwalimo

Kuna thread some block alikuwa anazusha juu ya kukuliwa mdame wakiwa some rhino charge or something…
if my memory doesnt fail me I think it is @kush yule mnono …are u sure wewe sio culprit?

Lakini What if she does it ahead of you? Hivi si utajipata umekunywa sumu?

I can’t really remember well of a guy who quoted his grandma here that, your wife will be fvckd outside the wedlock atleast once, twice or Multiple times in your marriage life whether you like it or Not. If you don’t find out, the better for you.

Mimi ukinitombea bibi lazma pia Mimi hata nikule bibi yako hata kama nikumuekea mchele lazma.

That’s the spirit. The last and final stage is acceptance and I am glad you have accepted the inevitable. Now, say “hi” to your wife.

Hakuna kuma tamu kama ya bibi ya mtu, kwanza beshte yako!!

u…ama watcha tu

Mahn! you’re typing as if you, yourself doesnt have a wife already:D:D laiti ni wewe ndio ungelikuwa unakuliwa bibi hivo vile unasema haha

anyway, engaging with your workmate’s wife is not a good idea at all. These things backfire at some point. both of you might seem to be playing the workmate for a fool as at now but the ending haitakuwa poa. And hii story ya kurefrain from sexual relations doing with anything that has a ‘mate’ in it haijawahi wafikia? :smiley:

Your wife/GF will be eaten outside and there is nothing you can do about it. Hio kuma akitaka kupeana ata peana tu and there’s nothing utafanya, just pray God to give you the peace to come to terms with it bila kuchizi or slipping to depression. Mimi nimekulia mtu dem walikuwa just weeks from tying the knot…poor fella:D:D

Savage!:smiley:

[ATTACH=full]195940[/ATTACH]
Huyo ni khupipi ya @admin.

Admin ametoa picture ju hataki makesi . Si unaona DPP hataki upusss

I am still a man, so I guess hers will not be my only pvssy. Marriage cant tie me down, I just dont find married women an option with so many women who are DTF

Muachane na my former classmate pale Dukesville … donge