World-cup 1998 Reminiscence

I just heard it being casually discussed somewhere. Let me do more research

mie nilianzia 2002. TV ilikua solar powered. Nilikua najua Team ya brazil yote . Nilipenda senagal pia. Then mambo ya club ikakujia hapo Real madrid , Juventus (still a fan )…kidogo kidogo saitan akanionyesha Arsenal inaweza. Nimejaribu kusare hii team nikashindwa.

Kumbe wewe ni kijana mdogo saaana. Na vile unasumbuanga wazee

uko na miaka ngapi kasee?

karibu kama @gashwin

I haven’t managed to get a reputable source, but in most football forums, someone mentions it.

NB: read this link with a pinch of salt

https://www.tbnsport.com/2017/03/02/dennis-bergkamp-newcastle-goal/

"Speaking at an official Arsenal supporters’ event to commemorate the anniversary of the memorable strike, the ex-Netherlands international revealed that – contrary to popular opinion – at no time did he have the ball under control before scoring.

“People – whenever I meet them for the first time – congratulate me on that goal. They say how majestic and poetic it was, like watching a master lock picker. Until today I’ve just said thanks, but now I must be truthful: I did not mean it and I’m still not entirely sure what happened,” said the Ajax assistant manager to the now-stunned assembled crowd, adding that when he looks back on his career, he struggles to remember a first touch which was worst.

“I remember it vividly because everyone was raving about it. As the ball came towards me I planned to shield it and let it roll across my body, but it my hit my fucking toe so I had to run around Dabizas to get it. I’m pretty sure I fouled him too when I was holding him back. I walked away pumping my fist after because I was relieved not to have made a tit of myself, but everyone thought it was intentional so I didn’t say anything.”

Mkamba that’s the true definition of being modest but kama ingekuwa mwafrika kama wewe ni kujipiga kifua mpaka Yesu arudi.
He has an international career to protect.