WORLD VENTURES & DREAM TRIPS

My cousin was employed by a land scammer she helped in rilling in over 10 family members, and it wasn’t the first time.
She was a former employee of Deci, her accounts were attached during that period.

I bet hakuna mtu huelewana na yeye saa hii kwa family.

1 Like

Changed her contacts and moved to unknown location, one of the victim was her dad.

2 Likes

:mad::mad::mad:. Huyo akiwa sister yangu namweka ndani akae huko.

2 Likes

There’s one other multilevel marketing thing called organo gold, was invited to a meet, some ladies who claimed to have made a kill looked malnourished…guys seem to have discovered a gem in selling hope

1 Like

Hahaha…I was also invited to one of this. Then there was this Kisii who was one of the top men in the ‘diamond league’ who used to be like their God. Meetings were held at this large mansion on Othaya Road, Lavington I think to show how this could take you far.

I was 18 at the time and couldn’t believe it that all these ‘big learned people with nice jobs’ were falling for this crap :D:D:D:D. Kweli maturity and age are like water and oil :D:D

Halafu some of their sales people look so visibly malnutritioned halafu unapata anamwambia I make not less than Kshs 500k a month…lol

3 Likes

I have never understood how you can be conned through this ventures when you are less than 40yrs old. A quick Google search will tell you SCAM SCAM SCAM

While in campus, I was invited to a gnld seminar, one of the dude, a director a thin guy with a suit but the shoes gave him up, nilikuwa zimechapa mbaya. Made me wary, he claimed he was driving but we boarded the same Mat on my way home akadondokea Sodom stage. I laughed at the face of the Chic who had invited me when she requested I accompany her again.

4 Likes

Kuna mtu hapa anatubeba waana:

https://www.kenyatalk.com/index.php?threads/is-this-a-hoax.21879/

Go market these scams elsewhere.

They even hold meetings in high end neighbourhoods just to dupe people. I think desperation and greed drives people into such stupid scams.

:D:D:D:D

Mods, this is the third time in as many days that someone is trying to squeeze in this MLM scam sideways. Probably the same person polluting the board with disposable handles…

1 Like