World War 3.

The kernel controls everything

Sharing is good. Can @Female Perspective et al share their goods too!

hehehe,jews are gods chosen people…mbona hawafuati mungu yesu

God’s chosen people my back side! Israelis are bullies with an over-inflated ‘god-complex’. That is why Hitler had to teach them a lesson and their god must have been on safari because he didnt rescue them.

Hhhhmmmm…So you believe you have some sort of connection with Abraham a semite from Iraq and that salvation for Africans only comes through these foreigners.
I know this conversation is pointless since you are too stubborn and arrogant to change your ways of thinking but I will inform you that all peoples and cultures have always declared themselves to be the chosen ones. All that matters is whether or not you voluntarily decide to honor other peoples claims of being more chosen than your people.
If Abraham came across you in the deserts of Palestine he would have immediately enslaved you faster than you can say Hallelujah & you would be made the slave of his other slaves, you wouldn’t even be allowed to see the master.
Today’s Israelites feel the same way about you. They want to deport all Africans out while they accept unbelieving goy Russians and Ukrainians. But please go ahead with your stagnant way of thinking, maybe one day the Government of Israel will accept your admission request for entry.

Kenyan Jewish leader, denied entry to Israel

[ATTACH=full]169999[/ATTACH]

You make alot of sence to me.

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D This made my evening

wacha kuexagerate na maongo mingi. si ata family tv iko na organized trips kuenda Israel. they are always advertising that stuff. enda ukaswim red sea utoe hio ujinga uko nayo kwa akili.

Kama hata ma-mca wanashinda wakaenda huko ati kusoma agriculture mbona unataka kudanganya watu na maongo mchana mchana?

wacha kuongea vitu ulisoma kwa internet tembea huko ujionee mwenyewe it’s not that expensive.

funda wewe toa ushoga yako hapa. ujinga gani hizi unauliza hapa.

hehe @kyuktothecore naona uko area. leo umeamua you’ll plead the 5th, unyamaze kabisa. hehe isorait. lakini umeona hio story?

wewe baki hapo ukiropoka sijui kernel sijui processor… company ishafungwa indefinitely. Until xi jinping apigie trump simu usiku wa manane, “uncle trump nimetii kabisa. Tafadhali nirudishie tu processor my fellow age mate si unajua hatukuwa na ubaya. Tutawacha kuiba I swear …”

But I didn’t expect the results of Trump’s embargoes would be felt that immediately. I thought maybe after a couple of months not a few days! Yaani kampuni ime employ 78,000 people inafungwa siku moja na signature moja? apan chesa na America.

[QUOTE="patco, post: 1608747,

:eek: You are the stupidest thing I have ever thought of.

Is that right? naweza kulipia roho safi uende utembee mkiwa na damat. mjionee Israel na macho muwache kuwa mnaskia tu.

[ATTACH=full]170016[/ATTACH]

hehe umetoka mafichoni? umeona billion dollar company inazimwa kama socket kwa ukuta? si hio ni madharau? kwani hawajui china ni super power?

Hehehe in business, there are people with more say than others. China is great in production but market ndio huwa tricky.

Meanwhile[ATTACH=full]170021[/ATTACH]

Umeguza livewire kabrathe

hehe sasa tena ni mambo na business? story ya super power umeona ulenge? na wamezimwa na wakaambiwa watafunguliwa tena 2027.

niliwaambia china imetajirishwa na u.s. no one consumes like the u.s.

ebu mwambie akae akijua.