Worst Sexual Experience

What would you suggest?

:D:D:D

Huyo dame wa @Lerionka namjua [COLOR=rgb(41, 105, 176)]#nashukutukowengi

That is a road widely travelled.

Fuack!!!

Mboch niaje?

For me it was this guy that I was really into, and he checked almost all the boxes. So day imekua ni ya katambe. Shiet! Guy was twisting my nipples like a radio nob looking for a radio station, kissing was a slobbery mess and he kept squeezing me like he was kneading dough.
Weuh! I don’t care how good you look or how fat your wallet is, if you can’t take care of the most important business, kanyaga kubwa kubwa.
Niliruka hio kitanda nikavaa speedy na kutoka hio nyumba nikama inawaka moto. Never met him again. Alipiga simu akachoka.

Unani itaita sana. Unataka aje?

Kam hivi inborks nikushow

Hehehehe

Always trust your instincts,Women are smart cheaters.

Most, and I mean most women, have no problem kuvulia boss suruali especially in the corporate world. Some don’t even count it as cheating :smiley:

I am willing to bet that this story will hit mharo news if it hasn’t already.

On a serious note though, there is something married all men know but nobody likes talking about it. Ukiamua kuishi na mwanamke, you are essentially betting that she won’t cheat on you. For most men, cheating is the absolute deal breaker and that’s why it is a bet that she won’t cheat. You can never eliminate that risk, but you can reduce it by being more selective about who you marry. If you want to live in peace, be very choosy when picking a wife. Usiende kuokota chokosh ya club uweke kwa nyumba. Some of the little things tell a lot about a woman. E.g multiple piercings, tattoos, drinking like a fish, smoking like a chimney, whoring friends etc. Unicorns don’t exist and you can never truly eliminate the risk of being cheated on. The only way to reduce that risk to manageable levels is to be very selective about who you marry.

You have spoken mightily. In fact this is exactly the lesson I wanted to convey. I think the allure of having a woman everyone wanted then wifing her just confused me.
Your wife is the only family you will ever get to choose. Choose wisely. Very wisely.

[COLOR=rgb(41, 105, 176)]@unicorns exists he/she is a talker here

Me hufikiria unakuwanga ndume. Ni specific reason just because Kijiji imejaa men.
Imagine my confusion reading your story kwanza hapo kwa nipples I was like aiiiiii

Haukuona dalili mapema.Like after 6 months to 1 year.Kuishi na mtu huwa boring and tiresome.Kama puss ni Tami then dem huchoka.Kama puss si Tamu(mtaro ama dyk yako Pana penda) achana na yeye
Manzi akizaa kupeana iyo kitu sio big deal…puss kubwa either nazaa ama tightness iliisha inaeza bakisha cd ndani

So this incident didn’t break your marriage. What brought you back together? What was the final straw that finally broke it one to one-and-a-half years later? Pole sana, that was one sure horrific experience.

The guy who left the condom i think had the smallest deek, how did it slide out?

Drumroll. She cheated again. Kunguru hafugiki. Once a cheater always a cheater.
Tulirudiana juu ya family pressure to give our son support bla bla stable family. Na ujinga zingine tu.
Final straw was the moment I realised this was never been gonna end.
Lesson. Never forgive cheating. Ever. Hata ikuwe accidental Sijui walienda out akawekewa mchele. Kanyanga.
It will always 100% happen again.