Would you feel guilty??

Hi @Omundu

Mtu akisha amua wewe ni takataka, haijalishi miaka ngapi atokomee. Madharau hayana tiba, atarudia hiyo tabia ukimuruhusu tena.

Waaah. Am surprised. You actually have some brains.

Damn right…she got what she deserved.

[INDENT]

[/INDENT]
You certainly are not an alpha male…but a smart beta male

Ukimsaidia hawezi disappear from your life. Take that to Sidian Bank

The guy had justifiable reasons to deny that lady cash. The guilty one here is the woman.

Which type of trouser is that?

@Lucern wewe ni dr.Love colleague hivi? I need counseling kabla ya niende bonkers

Wueh!
Thts so like me. N now I believe it wen my wife says that the trait most outstanding in me is UNFORGIVENESS.
Case in point, I was so bitter after a best friend to my late old man messed us up during his (my old man’s) burial, that I didn’t go to his.
And I can gladly keep a grudge hata 5 years or 10

It is very painful from both angles.

However it must be noted that a lady sleeping around is the height of disrespect to a man. Had she been genuine she would have later sought him out and apologised and even if the relationship ended she would have assuaged his pain.

She still looked at him as a fool that is why she could only look for him to get cash and then to go further she caused a scene to embarrass him.

Please guys don’t take this matter simply. I have seen a man whose wife went and had a kid with another man chased him from house to SQ. Finally she organized his killing and took over all his land. She viewed him as trash and that never changed.

i wouldnt give a toss.

good for her

akule ujeuri yake

If I had the cash, I’d have paid for the kid directly to the hospital and not give her cash. Medical and education are the only contributions I give.