WOULD YOU LIKE TO START A BUTCHERY BUSINESS? HERE IS ALL YOU NEED TO KNOW

Tafuta place wasomali wanaishi.Na ikuwe halal meat.Utamaliza ata 35 kg ya mbuzi daily

¯_(ツ)_/¯ watu wakizoea kununua vipande vipande za mnyama, a leg here,a liver there ama matitit ya ngombe ,butchery ain’t the business to run in in your area of habitat.Hamia mido class area atleast

lets see your prowess in the so called “accounts and finance”.If one was running a biz,why the ferk do they need an accountant in the first place? dude is just showing “how much” it would cost to start a middle scale butchery,but no,you had to shoot him down genius!!! leta yako tuone

too many school boy errors in his assessment, there is a lot missing
but any
kudos to him for trying

vichinjio zote ni halal

I know some butcheries which have been run by families for over 20 years and I am told some of them have been there for longer than I have been alive.

Butchery pays…if you have business discipline. you will be dealing with mostly women clients .who like debts and extra meat on the scale.

Vipi mdau bado unatapeli watu by taking their money instead of taking them to Australia for masters degree.

Better utafute wholesale supply…by morning ushamada kazi…look for hotels tao and within Nairobi

I think that this is one great article which will provide initial information to all people that are considering starting butchery business. And I find that it might really pay off such investment as meat will always be a good in demand on the market

@Wagido ona hii.

:p:D:D:D:D:D

Uzeni nyama ya punda guys…I have connections…200% profit