Would you marry a woman just because she fell pregnant by you?

whoever makes such comments to their kids is just stupid. How do you force your kid to pass a judgment on either of his parents? That would be unfair to the child.

1 Like

you stole my words @Nefertities …when a man inserts his unwrapped erect penis into a woman’s wet cunt and ejaculates, the two should very well know the consequences…fuck its about time men stopped being cry baby s as far as pregnancy is concerned.

6 Likes

hehehe…
wanafura kichwa like vile njuguna wa malimali huwa anasema.
it gets into their heads that men are unneccessary baggage since wanajiweza.
they werent wife material from the start

1 Like

so i shuold have run away until i become of age?
dad told me if you can impreginate a woman then you are a man.

She came back after six months akiwa amekunja mkia, the money she had was all because he had placed her to manage his properties, the taps had run dry and although he took her back she can never manage his properties. He employed an agent who earns a commission.

1 Like

but kama kuna hostility si they will say even worse things?

sawa watu ni tofauti but any hostility si it will peak way before the kid is born after nine months, by the time he or she is born both parties should have learnt to live with the status quo making chances of a burst up minimal

2 Likes

:smiley: This is how I know where your level of “intelligence” reaches as it does for very many men here at home (can’t speak for all of africa).

The way patriarchy works is by making women feel like they’re in the wrong for everything! The liberal world (and you plus your fellow niccurs) take every chance you can to bash women and make them feel like they’re taking something away from you as a man. We get to live with being called names every day for things which usually pass as “normal” when a man does them.

That is why married male users on this forum get to act like victims because of something they did out of choice!

My opinion? … you can all get angry if you want to but here is the truth. As a man, you have very many choices which are not tied to judgmental looks. The only thing you need to do is be an individual and make those choices because YOU decided you want them.

If you don’t wanna get married, don’t!
If you don’t wanna have kids, don’t!
Do you wanna party and have all the women you wanna have without being tied down? DO IT! GET SOME BALLZ AND DO IT!

Society may impose expectation upon you but you do not know the half of what a woman has to deal with. Society has a very short memory when it comes to a man’s life. You all took out 5 minutes of your life to bash Central Bank of Kenya Governor Patrick Ngugi Njoroge then moved on. He got the job, he is respected, and on this forum alone, more than half of you came out to defend him even while pointing out that he wasn’t married. :D:D:D:D Which woman has received the courtesy of being given the benefit of a doubt EVEN where there was no dirt on her? When none of you could find anything on Julie Gichuru, you started blaming her for her father’s wealth LMAO then blamed her for the alleged domestic violence which her husband metes out on her! These “things” are not HERS to shoulder! They all come from men in her life, Yet somehow, it is her fault!

I have a friend who keeps telling me that he has NO interest in getting married or havig kids but he has to do it at some point. His plan? I’m quoting him verbatim, “some girl is gonna get pregnant and i’ll end up marrying her” The easy way out is for him to make it look like he didn’t want any of it while still enjoying the benefits that come with being called a married man and a father. Meanwhile, we will all sit back and blame his wife for “trapping” him.

The day an African man gets the balls to say out loud “I DON’T WANT KIDS AND I DON’T WANNA GET MARRIED” is the day I will develop a whole new level of respect. Till then, ya’ll can shove your victim routine up your azzes!

4 Likes

Aren’t they? Especially how they hold a gun to your ball for those 43 seconds. Poor men.

4 Likes

the other side of this coin is very ugly.
no man want to make a woman pregnant esp if he doesnt need a wife.
in the dryfry situaton a woman have all the control if she gets pregnant or not(withdrawal has been proven ineffective).
trapping is real,i enjoy it without the rubber so i ask if it is safe.
she says yes(safe days,regular pills,epill…)
then after 1 1/2 months i see that dreaded text.
HAKI BABIE UNAJUA TRUMP AMEKATAA KUVISIT HII MWEZI. I THINK WE ARE MANY.
All said and done,i was trapped by the woman and my carnal desire to feel the warmth of the crying pond

1 Like

She came back after six months akiwa amekunja mkia, the money she had was all because he had placed her to manage his properties, the taps had run dry and although he took her back she can never manage his properties. He employed an agent who earns a commission.
[/QUOTE]

i would never take anyone back.
i come from jupiter and we say “murimu wa muchoka niguo uragaga mundu”

1 Like

women and holding grudges.
unajua martha hajawahi samehe hadi wa leo sistake after sistake amekatiwa na yesu.
na yesu kupea martha msomo

I’m just going to leave this here:
[ATTACH=full]14930[/ATTACH]

It was accidental and both parties should get a chance at solving the problem. That is where the victimization comes in.

11 Likes

For those who asked for the second part of the article, here it is.

My father finally appeared after what seemed to be the longest 10 minutes. His face was long and severe and I knew I was in trouble. In some way I was relieved that I would get to find out what the problem was.

“Young man! In our family we do not throw away our sons. We do what is right!” one of the uncles started. This was followed by lectures from two other men about the need for men to take responsibility. All my attempts to try and put in some word were met with “Shut up!”

It was only after close to 40 minutes of hard lecturing that I got to understand what the drama was all about. Turned out that Peninah’s family had been in touch with my family regarding the fact that I had walked away from her during her pregnancy.

It also turned out that she had delivered a son, my Son. My family was not letting this one pass and as my uncle told me, “Can you take your woman and your wife!”

That set in motion the journey that has turned me into a father and husband.

3 Likes

@Algernon. You know you’re just playing semantics. At its barest minimum, deek in puss without protection = baby. You can start arguing about “safe days” and “withdrawal” and etc.

When you’re made aware that a potential sexual partner has an STD, you either decide not to fvck them or to fvck them with protection. In the case of babies, you’re aware that a woman has a uterus and the chances of her getting pregnant are up there. WHY CAN YOU NOT APPLY THIS LOGIC TO THAT SITUATION?

How is it an accident if you had unprotected sex? How? Even science is pretty clear on the high rate of failure as far as “safe days” and “withdrawal” work. How is your decision to ignore both common sense and science an accident?

2 Likes

The representative of all cry-babies @Ka-Buda should answer this.

2 Likes

You are simplifying it too, much.
Sometimes sex can be had at the heat (no pun intended) of the moment and neither parties should be held liable for the resulting pregnancy. I can point you out to studies which show the of the decision making center of the brain as a result of high levels of dopamine and other reward hormones at that time. I am not saying that all people’s actions should always be justified from a neurological perspective (and allowed to get away with it), but in this case where abortion is a good solution, the man’s opinion should be considered. If a woman holds a set of morals that keep her from going through with it, then the man should not be forced to pay for her predisposition.

1 Like

Are you saying that if men get trapped through pregnacies they should just deal with it because they shouldb have known better. This is the same type of rhetoric that people use to justify rape. " Hangevaa miniskirt kama hakutaka kubakwa". Victim blaming is not a good argument at all.

3 Likes

What would you tell the ladies in such situations because I’m sure some of them wouldn’t like the guys who impregnated them to be their husbands? On contraceptives, what part are ladies to play? Insist that the guys use sheaths or else no humping, right? That’s a moment for everyone to be open to the partner and take responsibility, assumptions have no place here. Sometimes one person will have ulterior motives during this sex, whether protection was used or not. I remember reading here, of a lady who hurriedly picked a used condom and tried to empty the contents into herself. Nasty. But ni vizuri kujua mwenzako and whether they fit in your future.
Both parties are responsible and should bear the blame.

2 Likes

Hawa ndio wale huzaliwa watoto wa kihindi

1 Like