Wow!!!! This man Paul Kagame

Lakini hata kama unaosha mashiti hapo Atlanta najua wewe ni real estate developer hapa Nairobi. Dollar ndio kusema, au sio?

It would take wakanyama 650 years to save the same amount as an American butcher.

I have zero respect for dictators. This man should stop treating rwanda as his personal property.

Coomernina Jaruo jinga! Tumia mimi za birthday kwanza, woooie omera…

Who gives a shiet if the country is doing well? Show me one country with full democracy in AFRICA that is doing well. Eg libya endelea …

Please dont bother bro…no need to waste your time…

Thought so … wacha nikae

Vipi boss? Africans have proven that they need to be micromanaged, strong armed in order to succeed. Wengine kama guka @FieldMarshal CouchP na @gashwin unawachapata viboko to tow the line and be productive. Bure kabisa!

Yes . We need sweet dictators like kagame, gadaffi, they get things done

Asi!!!, Kagama si anajam sana, seems like he could have downplayed it better coz now it looks like a personal attack to the lady. the other guy became super-uncomfortable

Fuck the other guy, lyin ass lib

How many Africans have been drowned in the Mediterranean Sea by EU politicians?

In news media stories there something called framing. You could see the lady steering the conversation towards painting Rwanda as this
oppressive banana republic that needs European saviors. Ati context my foot -every anecdote she gave had a negative spin to it.
Alafu the European chief whatever is just fixated with the genocide that occurred a generation ago and downplaying the progress that Rwandese have made since.

Kagame infact amejirestrain sana. He was calm and eloquent hadi these liars wameshangaa na African lion.

Whenever I pass by +250, napatia huyu msito respect. Huko hata kalojo unajitambulisha.

Unamuonaje ukiwa kitchen?

Huyu jamaa has mastered on leadership. I don’t agree with everything he does lakini huyu msito ako mbele sana

Reminds me of another interview Linus Kaikai had with M7, jamaa si alitolewa rangi on air.

Weh nawe maliza kuosha choo. Ndio maana hampewi promotion kaa mimi. Miaka nne na bado uko toilet duty…

Nimehisi moshi za sigara nikajua tu ni swansea. Kamjamaa kanapenda fegi sana. Na ujue hizi tabia ndio zitatuma arudishwe Machakos. Na alidanganya mzungu mzee ati hana bibi na akamwuoa. Sasa ako na family mbili :ya Atlanta na ya Machakos.

Yet another reason he can be easily deported.

Na niligundua anaiba valuables za wagonjwa. Pesa anatuma Kenya via mpesa. Hajui ako kwa cctv.

@Kigui yaani umenipea block live live? kwani niliguza nani wenu?

Tunapendanga evidence

You cannot run and manage a country like a child, it should to grow naturally so that you create a vibrant society which can deal with its challenges in a mature. Dictatorships have a lifespan, and only short term benefits but detrimental in the long term. What if the next Rwandan leader is a dictator but ineffective? Do you know what trend kagame has started? That’s its okay to extend your term limit because no one can fill your shoes? Btw each country has its own unique challenges, so you cannot bring the case of Libya and compare with Rwanda, as those are totally different cases.

True. Angalia a case like Uganda. Lets look at 2 dictators… Amin and M7.

M7 has definitely done good things for that country. Amin just took it downhill. What if another Amin comes to power? Most of M7s gains will be reversed and they would be back to square one.

I have said before, a dictatorship is very good for short term gains (given the right leader) but in the long run, you need proper institutions. If you could somehow assure me that we would only get good dictators like M7 and Kagame, then I would be sold to the idea. But we all know no one can guarantee that.

The same case with Xi Jinping, he is so power hungry and has decided to extend beyond the 2 terms and now wants to stay in power till he dies. He thinks he is helping his country but creating a dangerous trend.