Wrong assumptions about Free to Air Satellite | Ctrl C- Ctrl V from Techsawa

Okay. Noted

Get BBC documentaries there ,discoveries on Is20
By the way dagitari,I have an issue with srt 4922,it is refusing to nab some transponders even though the same are loud and clear on the satfinder and q16.what kud be the prognosis?

1 Like

Ngumu kujua haswa, I’m not its fan either. I prefer 4950H. Which specific tps?

The 11554H on 7e and also the 3975 on 68e harbouring the discoveries.
Talking of 4950 how is it fairing in the power by the vu c band HD(s).Initially it had some drawbacks on that realm.

Software update was all that 4950H required. On 3975 kwa 4922, KĂșng’Ăș had shown how to edit the tp in JF to avoid a clash between 3975V and 3975H. From experience, 4922 will not lock onto any channel with S lower than 58%. I suspect that’s the challenge you’re having on 11554H.

Not really sir ,I know of the editing bit but you gotta lock em to edit em.of 11554 I have a stronger signal on that transponder than I got n 11617 and history and nat geo are stable. Am using 8ft

Nataka yenye iko na foodnetwork
n investigative documentaries 
:slight_smile:

8’ on IS-20, E7A or both? You might wanna get the latest software update to sort out 11554. The one time I ever tried 4922 on E7A, I had issues on that tp even with an 8’ pf dish especially in the evenings. My main beef with 4922 has always been it’s rather poor tuner sensitivity.

For 3975H, edit that to 3970H and see what you get. On that tp, the software cannot differentiate between V & H signals, both of which are active incidentally.

Still, if you’re using the likes of ES-21 & ES-51 LNBs, you’ll have to deduct 600 from the frequency to get the effective frequency (i.e 3975 - 600).

Finally, confirm that your LNB skew is correct. The correct one can be obtained from dishpointer.com

Home & Entertainment on E7A. Others on both E7A (Ku-band) and Apstar-7 (C-band).

1 Like

Thanks

Was out combining yamal and yahsat on a130 using inverto.
OK now to the matter at hand ,am using the 8ft on7E ,I turn it when interested in Is20/apster/Nss12. The funny bit of the c band lnb is that when I use sm 777 I the signal is OK, editing I can manage, but with Esd21 ,I have to get the goodies by searching the ku frequencies with the c band set up for the discoveries to pop and then I edit in the sw.
Else I need to nab those cartoons,

Who can give me an expert installer who can be able to combine various Lnbs. Kazi inafanywa Kitale.

0725 324 158
Anaitwa Kibet