wrongful dismissal.

I wish I knew the processes,if it is clear in your mind that the accusation are malicious am sure there is a body to help you.You can sue them for defamation

I was hoping to get different views especially on procedure of courts.

If I may ask what were the warning letters about?

Get a lawyer to review your case and advise on whether it has any merit before going to court

there was no warning letter.

I will advice that you just save your energy and look for another job. Kenya justice system will take years to resolve the matter and in the end the compensation will pay lawyer fees because of how long these cases drag on. If these guys wanted to terminate you , he would have just chilled for your contract to elapse and then not renew it.

Ive learnt some hard lessons about Kenya, fighting the establishment is futile, relying on systems like the police and the judiciary to fight for your rights is futile, if you’ve been played and theres nothing you can do about something yourself pls pls do not involve authorities unless what you have to lose is just huge, infact you better just retreat and dont put even show any sign of indignation and they’ll leave you alone,further animosity could make them make it hard for you to get another job in the industry.

Just accept that shit happens,put it behind you, learn from the experience and go forward to look for work which is the best use of energies and efforts at this point.

Assuming you get your job back do you think your stay there will be easy.
I feel your pain but once you follow this route i will be a very tedious and emotional process which might result to you get justice or not.
Are you willing to waste all that time?

I will go on Monday then I will post the result here.
anyway thank you guys for finding time to read and typying your opinion I have appreciated your advice.

You need to be sure that you qualify for the position you were holding … otherwise you may end up wasting money and efforts on a futile case.

So technically you were not handed the adverse warning letters but the manager has put them in your file .That’s malice

Niccur find a fierce lawyer and go to court… My friend jus got fired last year without any valid reasons… Now she has 2m in compensation

nipate inbox…i will refer you to a good fellow.

poa man

how long did the case take?

yea man pure malice nothing else.

summary dismissal has to be on gross misconduct.
na pia there has to be a procedure to be followed before you are dismissed summarily.

1.warning letter
2.invitation to a disciplinary hearing na you have to appear with one guy
3right to appeal
4.compensation incase your contract is past 1 year,unpaid leave etc etc

Long… She got fired in Jan last year and was ruled by the court last month

Get ur copy of the signed contract, copies of all letters they have written to u, copies of ur responses to them, the copy of dismissal letter. Get a lawyer to hear ur side of the story to enable him file a case at the Labour Court. That is kama u know ur case is strong to withstand legal jabs.
Hawaezi kosa makosa wamefanya kwa dismissal procedure. BTW, out of curiosity what is that so gross that u are being accused of? If u know ur case is weak and u r 100% guilty of ur accusations, dont waste time n money, move over to the next opening.
I know of some niggas who stole over 5m of goods from their employer, the employer told them to choose to be taken to court or get summary dismissal, they ran for their lives wakaenda kujiandika.

Kuandikwo ti guciarwo

With that english you had to be given a boot .