Wtf am not good in anything

Haha kaka felt it was a little too personal after previewing it.

Sledgehammer your posts are depressing. Find a good girl who will brighten your life, hang out with friends go out and enjoy life

Another stoopid advice

Lakini nimeisoma nikasema, wueh! Hiyo ni noma. Yenyewe ilikuwa too deep…

Nimemshow akunywe codeine

chorea

depression is real bro…talk to me ,tujue shida iko wapi

alikuwa amesemaje? . i didnt see that

If you cannot feel good on your own, then no one can make you feel good or happy.

I’m being realistic,… You’ll only bring your load to the other person and end up burdening them. Deal with your problems first… Nothing is easy in this life. Put your shit together and your balls too. Be a man if you are.

Phylgee wachana na sledgehammer he is an estrogen filled boy

you are the last person who should be telling a man how to be one

Atleast you realise there is a problem somewhere that needs fixing. It is a good thing you have spotted the areas that need improvement. Now start working on them. And one day you will be good at one thing. Kuna wengine wangesema wanaoewa.

Hakuna mwenye maisha100% perfect

You are being a sissy boy… Atleast I got my isht together… How many times have you posted about your life being worthless?? The world doesn’t revolve around you boy… You live, you die… The earth’s still gon’ rotate… And I perfectly understand the thoughts of being suicidal stop playing with us…!

Maybe shida ni gambling na madeni after shocks

hahaha… this is exactly the reason why millennials are most depressed and fucked up generation to ever walk the face of the earth,someone going through a tough time vents his issues to strangers on the internet and this is the comforting words he gets.:D:D

enyewe ktalk is meffi

Tulia bana, just because you fought and won, doesn’t mean he’s fighting the same battle or with the same strength you had.

Nehemiah 8:10 Do not grieve, for the joy of the Lord is your strength