Wtf? Zoomalians in key security dockets?

Ktalk elder we said about this kitambo na tumechoka. Wacha wafanye venye wanataka. JSKS just wants wariah votes in next election.

Kenyans has been so welcoming to Zoomalis and we will pay the price sooner or later.

Alafu don’t worry guys. The alshababs that has been appointed are just ceremonial heads. The worst they can do is sell out our secrets.

Chicken little shitheads. Somalis are as Kenyan as you and me. Nini mnajigamba Sana na hii passport yenu na soon kutakua na open borders from Cape to Cairo. Kenya si personal property ya MTU yeyote ni yetu sote

My very wild theory is that CIA is behind the scene pulling strings. This is a social experiment to determine whether Somalians can actually lead to failure of a country

Until Somalia can sustain and develop itself, and also stabilize, then there is nothing such as them being as Kenyans as me. They are a serious liability and the evidence is all over our faces.

You sound like one of those Pan Africanist fools who believe in a borderless African utopia. I am sorry to break it to you but please get this, Pan Africanism is a mental illness. A delusional utopia, a fantasy by deluded people who are out of touch with reality. There will never ever be open borders in the African continent. It cannot work. Africa is the most diverse place on earth in terms of races, ethnicities, cultures, religions and political ideologies. That is why open borders can never work. It’s crazy how pan Africanist idiots are oblivious to these simple facts.

And you must be one of those close minded jingoists who believes that his Africaness is unique and you are better that all the other heathens. In the eyes of the world we all belong to the same caste so quit this bloody-minded belief that you are better than your Somalia, Ugandan or S Sudanese brother. When push comes to shove we are all lumped into that 3rd world basket case. Just coz you talk nasal English like your Massa means nyet

You need to pull your head outta your backside and start thinking (I know it can be painful when you not used to)

blah-blah-blah of a bleating goat.