Wueh! Ni Kunoma

Hii ni the same thing na kuchoma watu because ni wachawi

Son, nimesota. Unaweza saidia mzee aje? Ingia inbox ama unipigie…

I am not defending homosexuality. I am just asking a very simple question. Why beat someone in a way reserved for criminals caught in the act just because they fuck guys?
Just see how old women are killed by mobs ati they are witches.
Why beat him?

This is like asking why people vote for people like ruto, don’t bother.

I am afraid that is what happens when you try and suppress people. Imagine being beaten because you prefer women.

I don’t like gay guys and I would not hang out with them but would I attack them? No.

The incident would be blown out of proportion.

Going by the crowd’s comments sio mwizi.

• At 0.03, one of the lynchers claims “Unatuharibia jina!”
  • At 0.30, another claims “Mpaka sauti ni kama ya msichana”

Usiniquote wewe mzee

Definitely you would not attack them if they keep it to themselves,just like you do when you lay a woman.
What is so hard in being gay and keeping mum about it…

So you are among the guys baying for the alleged gay man’s blood then you go home and your only son tells you that he is homosexual too,
That might be hard small.
Dunia Duara watu wangu leave people alone na usiSaidie Mungu kazi

by the way hiyo miwani yako inakuuza bana. you look like that binyanvanga marangi mingi.

Hiyo ni ya geek au IT guru…lakini nitaibadilisha,hiyo color blue naichukia toka leo

Not necessary, very cruel. Humans can be very wild, it takes courage to hit someone like this.

another one says ‘‘anajipodoa’’

As a country or even the world we have bigger problems than what goes on in people’s bedrooms…but gay people should also not be all up in our faces, they should do whatever they do in private…we don’t demand special rights because we’re straight and neither should they

whoever was involved in beating up the young lad i a disgrace to humanity. does he ask them for any assistance to bankroll his lifestle???

Very primitive behaviour, gays will always be there whether we like it or not, these are people sick in the head sufferring from their own insecurities