Wueh

Saa zingine I really wonder kama unaishi kwa bubble ya ignorance.
Now you think women are in mjei business because they can’t sell pussy ? You think an uneducated woman can only panua her legs to make a living ? :D:D:D:D:D
FYI Women have been working in mines and stone crushing quarries and construction for decades. Just because you didn’t see it doesn’t mean it hasn’t been happening.

And as for why the number of women in mjeis are increasing in Nairobi? Jobs are scarce and that’s a decent way to earn a living.

it is just the tip of the iceberg…more is yet to come

Hawa ni wale vijana walikuja Nairobi 2010 straight from Nyahururu.

We are driving to the East and we don’t give a fuck to what a woman says. Men have noticed, men are awake and cannot just tolerate a woman since most women believe their pussy was the weapon to slave man. Anyway, sometimes I work in these sites kama jama wa stima, jawaya, jamach etc and this data is correct. it is all over Africa, women must now work hard.

Kazi ya wanawake kwa mjei ni ya maji tu

I didn’t say they have never worked in mines etc. This is how bonobos fail exams. I said not at today’s rate.

sioni vile dem anaweza uza cooma atapatikana kwa mjengo remember the author has mentioned numerous ways of lanyesim, including wives sexing the bosses for chums. Hawa wengi wenye wako mjei ni wale pia soko ya senye imewakataa

They also dig trenches na kuweka Niro.
Alafu nowadays koroga is not as manual and tiresome as it used to be. There are mixers to do the korogaing and pulleys.
I guess we can also say that modernization has also enabled more women to join that particular industry.

Hehe…mdem unajua Niro…Came to know of it not long ago

Really ?? After seeing what you guys eat at good hope siwezi kubali hii theory. :D:D:D

Mama @Azor Ahai ameishi akiniuzia mimi and Onyango poontang. Walikua wanaishi single room yenye imegawanywa na curtain. Nilikua nakula alafu Onyango anakuja kumalizia, all the other side @Azor Ahai anaskiza keenly mama yake akiwika. Sasa iyo kitu imefanya amegrow up traumatized. He views everything from that angle. Pia walikua wamesota kama kunguni ya kaburini ndo maana unaina ako obsessed na doo ivyo

Feminism has screwed them mercilessly. The previous system favored them coz all they did was stay home and make kids as the plantation slave did all the heavy lifting.

Walijiona wajanja and started demanding equal rights and equal rights has landed them kwa mjengo.

:D:D:D:D Me thinks wheelbarrow style will be appropriate for such an occasion.

Wachana na yeye. @poyoloko wiki yako ya kunyesha ikifika ukuwe unatwambia. Emotions wacha kwa ile group ya wamama unakuanga huko FB.

Huyu ni msenge…Teabag ndo zake… @Freyja ninyonye mbolo

Answer this. What woman would wake up kwenda mjengo akiwa na morio anaprovide vizuri. Like akuwe akizushia morio wake akimkataza kwenda mjei?

Fact remains that if a guy who can provide shows up, the woman would quit. Hard labor na women shouldn’t even be in one sentence. Unless sasa ikuwe she is married to a hustler like @Dyson. Hapo atafanya mjei akuwe akileta kakitu pia.

I grew up surrounded by boys and when my dad decided to expand his home, he hired my brothers and I wasn’t left out. Construction was my first job and I got to learn a few things about mjei.

Ata umejijibu.
It’s rare to find a professional person or a birrionaire marrying a casual laborer. Their worlds rarely collide.

Heheheh Afadhali niingie mjei aki.

Hehe…Sawa wacha nijaribu @TrumanCapote.Hope hataniuma