Wycliffe Musalia Mudavadi will never lead this country

Musalia Mudavadi is the only one who stands a chance of beating Ruto but only if Raila is not on the ballot.

I have never voted and never will, since my interests is always protected regardless of the winner( middle upper class n above) lakini for the regular bonobos (husslers na ma ordinary) I think Musalia is actually the best compromise candidate for ya all. Ni hayo tu.

Governor Kibwana is the only remaining high profile leader on the NO side. He needs to stop hiding in Kibwezi and really start moving around the country

I was hoping Mudavadi would reject BBI after correctly saying for months that BBI is only creating positions for politicians and has nothing for the citizens. He supports BBI.

Mudavadi has to support BBI so he can get Uhuru’s and Raila’s endorsement for the presidency.

I don’t think Uhuru’s endorsement means anything in his backyard. He has lost popularity
Raila though has a lot of say in his strongholds

Uhuru’s support may not mean anything now due to his perceived support for a Raila presidency, but if he endorses Mudavadi then majority of the Mt Kenya region will leave Ruto and back Mudavadi. A united Luhya vote and the Mt Kenya vote is all he needs to clinch the presidency. He can rope in Kibutha Kibwana as his running mate to consolidate the kamba vote and he is assured of the presidency. Ruto is only enjoying temporary popularity in Mt Kenya due to our hatred of Raila.

:D:D:D
Baba baada ya kujipigisha na maaibu za BBI apeane kiti?? In which universe??