Xiaomi fanboys……….Redmi note 7 user review and rooting guide.

Nimeshika joka jana.Ati Avechi hawauzi global version so nikaingia pale mi shop

Hii simu mlisema inashika Volte?

Finally the mi band 4 imefika
[ATTACH=full]257245[/ATTACH][ATTACH=full]257246[/ATTACH][ATTACH=full]257252[/ATTACH]

The apps I use for tracking

1. Notify and fitness for mi band free version but might consider purchasing the pro since naona pro inasupport spotify and YouTube plus iko na more analytics.
  2. Mi fit band is the default app for the band just basic analytics.
  3. Google fit.

I have had the band slightly for an hour and am impressed it’s light and you won’t notice it on the arm.

Cons:

1. The charging block comes with a weak cable that is permanently attached unlike standard charges so ikikatika you is screwed.
  2. The band lacks the GPS function not that it’s a deal breaker for its price range. So am guessing if you want to track the distance you have jogged you have also to carry the phone with you. Which now requires an arm strap on for carrying it when jogging! (where can one get it?)
  3. The band keeps the Bluetooth forever on i order to sync data something that might drain the battery… Will look into if there is a way to be syncing periodically and switching Bluetooth off when not syncing
    I got it from mi store in the cbd via a trusted friend in kings landing
    [ATTACH=full]257254[/ATTACH]

No gps? so cheki maneno distance sigwes calculate?

Standalone nope you have to carry the phone too ndo itumie ya phone kuestimate distance… Though kuna cycling under workouts

[ATTACH=full]257268[/ATTACH]