Ya Ruto Kumi then ya Gachagua Kumi

Are you seriously comparing Kibaki to Ruto?
Remember that Ruto opposed the 2010 Constitution, and Uhuru supported it.

Remember that Ruto only needs the Kikuyu votes until 2027. Mtashangaa sana.

The comparison is aligned like this… Moi shenanigans = Ruto shenanigans. Why didn’t you use the same logic to make this conclusion that Kibaki shenanigans = Uhuru shenanigans.

Ts like saying Moi shenanigans = all Kalenjin. Or in future Uhuru shenanigans = all Kikuyus

Just because one Somali is a terrorist does not mean that all Somali’s are. Likewise, just because one Kalenjin behaved in a certain way when in power doesn’t mean all Kalenjins will follow the same script. We don’t behave as per our ethinicities. Nonsense.

I have never voted for Uhuru. Not even once.
Back in 2013, I told my tribe mates that Uhuru is a bad idea and he’s vying for president to expand his family empire.

But you know what most bonobos from Mt. Kenya were saying “Uhuru akona pesa sasa anakuja kuiiba nini?” “Siwezi patia Raira. Atatumaliza”.

In 2013, I also predicted that Uhuru will double-cross Ruto in his second term. It turns out I was right on both predictions.

Unlike most people, I’m a master of human psychology and I can easily tell when people are being manipulated.

So this is what will happen if Ruto becomes president:

1. His family will be a bigger dynasty than Uhuru by the time he’s done. I don’t mean just wealth but also power.

This means it will be very hard for any person to get elected in Rift Valley and Mt. Kenya without his approval.

1. During his 2nd term, Ruto won’t need Kikuyu votes and he will sideline the mountain. He won’t hand power back to the Kikuyu. Most likely, there will be a coalition of Kikuyu, Kalenjin, Luos and Luhyas that even with tyranny of numbers from Central, it will very be hard to beat them.

2. Ruto and Gachagua will steal more government resources than Uhuru. You can take that to the bank. If you think the economy will be better, it will get worse.

I hope I’m wrong.

Woooooooow!

Think before speaking. Rutos character has been on the display for the time he has served as an elected leader and any sensible person out to know and see that he is a self centered, selfish, corrupt and very dangerous, cunning, proud… Person.

Yes, Ruto will expand his dynasty and have his own deep state if he were to be confirmed elected. I think this problem is more about the one being in power than about a particular tribe.

About point #3 the same can be said that he would want to prove skeptics wrong and thus perform relatively better.

Hio nyayo era ulikuwa unalishwa ama unajitegemea?

I hope he will prove the skeptics wrong, but I doubt it.

All this “bottoms up” talk about uplifting the common mwananchi like mama mboga, boda boda rider, wheelbarrow pusher is just campaign talk. The economy doesn’t work like that.

Mama mboga was code for struggling saperes. Once they discover they got a raw deal he will unleash state machinery on them. The murder of Kenei was very telling about the cold blooded nature of nature of huyo jamaa.

It’s not about tribe. There have been many kalenjin politicians. Ruto specifically is a Moi acolyte in a way that no others were, even his own son Gideon Moi, this has been clear to anyone who’s been looking. It’s no coincidence that his running mate is an enforcer from the dark Moi days

Mo1 alisema kanu itatutawala for the next number of years. It has come to pass.

Time will vindicate this statement. Very accurate prediction.

I am not here to convince you about anything. As I said, I am actually rooting for Ruto to win ndio watu wajionee. By Tue way, I am not as invented in Kenyan matters as you. Naishi kwa mpaka na niko na shamba Uganda. Je wewe?

You have a comprehension issue and I might not be able to deal with it. Ruto is nyayo damu. Read up what he singlehandedly did to the economy in the early 90s wakiwa na Jirongo.

By 2032 he will be only 67…he’s 20 years less fossil Ojinga.

Should he be confirmed as the 5th, the hassla chyeth watajua hawajui … he’s told them that during his campaigns na hawakusikia. Hasslas wataendesha hurubaro adi wamee akili

Mujamaa hii word iko relevant aje kwa hii comment yako?

labda he meant invested.

Mkubwa advice on acquiring land in UG. Naskia uko gava iko na powers sana