Yaani 50M immenda ivo?

with the betting laws in kenya (and the Ukora there in) even if I had planned for 90% for God…bado singewin (i now know better)
Lets leave God out of this debate. shall we?

1 Like

Am so sorry, pls don’t pretend all is well, go some where private and sob hysterically, that’s the only way all will be gonna be all-right. My grand mother once told me.
[ATTACH=full]11700[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]11699[/ATTACH]
[ATTACH=full]11696[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]11697[/ATTACH]
[ATTACH=full]11701[/ATTACH][ATTACH=full]11698[/ATTACH]

1 Like

I did also play kiasi but when I consulted kijijini wakaniambia nikome. Was receiving reminders sms every other hour urging me to play on but i ignored up to the end. Did not expect to win either.

1 Like

This would have been a better budget:
10% (5m)to God. Balance 45m
30% (15m) to KRA: Balance 30m
Parents: 5m. Balance 25m
Children: 10m; Balance 15m
In-laws: 2m. Balance 13m
Nice car for yourself and wife: 3m. balance 10m
Kujishukuru: 1m. Balance 9m
Plot Mushatha: 15m. Balance -6m.

In short, hio pesa haingekusaidia hata kidogo. Would have left you poorer. Thank God you didn’t get it.

1 Like

Just add two zero to every votehead in this budget

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aRK_jkjy1zg

Someone once gave a formula for avoiding the pitfalls of sudden wealth syndrome. Spend 50%. Save 20%. Invest 20%. Give away 10%. Yaani kula raha ya 25 million however you see fit. Fungua account equity uweke 20 million. Mambo ya plot na rentals na all other investments weka 20 million. Give away to beggers ad God 10 million. Continue to live life like before.

Who is this god, kindly elaborate. Is he represented by the worldly pastors. If he is, what happens if a pastor wins, he pays himself the 10%

2 Likes

That thing was based on lies…if at all there was 2.5 n 5k every hour,why didn’t they use those winners on telly to earn more bonga points and increase confidence and more participation?

Secondly it was clear even in their sms narrative that the winnner of 1mike was sunday at six. Then they send you messages on Monday telling you to play since the winner of the 100k ako karibu kuchaguliwa…

:eek::D:D:D

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

At least you had a plan

One: its not slap,slap to yourself. IT’S CLAP,CLAP FOR YOURSELF
Two: usually they say sir God usually takes 10% of your earnings. Not that measly 1M ulikuwa umempangia. N coz they say he is all seeing all knowing,he saw and knew ya plans,that’s why haukuwin. You shudda promised him like 25%,haungeamini umeshinda

www.poletokakwangu.com

1 Like

:D:D:D:D

juu we ni mtu spesa we hutumia sites gani kuchambua jp…?

soccer punter alafu na compare na odds za bet365

Odds za bet365 aje ?vile huwa zinareduce b4 game ianze au ?

yep but kuna games sportspesa misleads people by deliberately assigning them huge or very small odds to influence their betting patterns; so its always prudent ku compare across the board

Thanks sikujua hivo nw ntatry hio site na kucompare odds ntakuchapia baadae…