Yaani huyu muchichana alidinywa mpaka spine ikavunjika? Wueh!

Maybe she changed her mind after kuingia room but then its only a monster thats capable of doing such a grizzly act. Huyu jamaa si angeenda tu UFC apatane na akina Jon Jones wapimane nguvu sawa sawa.

A simple google search reveals that a Cervical Fracture is an injury to the neck…so maybe jamaa was pulling on her hair too hard??

Pulling hair can’t break the neck… most likely he twisted her neck like we see in movies.

Maybe…just maybe[ATTACH=full]355225[/ATTACH]

Were you in the room? That would make you the faggot of the decade.

You are a fuckin moron.

Tell us more bwana forester.

You too are a fuckin moron

Hug a cactus as you log out.

May a thousand scorpions crawl up you ass and nest there

Which movies? BTW, why is it that we can watch people kill each other on TV but can’t watch people fuck? Think about it; fucking is natural, killing is unnatural.

Sandsana for this information. I simply assumed cervical fructure had something to do with the cervix.

Kwani cervix iko kwa shingo siku hizi? Cervical cancer pia inakuwanga kwa shingo?

na alikufa the next day

A cervical fracture, commonly called a broken neck, is a fracture of any of the seven cervical vertebrae in the neck.

Wtf are you talking about… did you bother to even understand the context of my response…

Sawa :D:D:D

What is context?

Ata mimi hapo nimechanganyikiwa kiongos.

Since you are logged in kenytalk I am certain uko na data do the needful… alafu ujinga unataka kuleta kwa hii thread ufungue yako uweke uko…