Yangu ni swali

I beg to differ. Kwani mwalimu akipewa hiyo pesa ataitumia wapi? Will they not spend it in this very economy?

1 Like

Nigeria;)

1 Like

wewe unatetea magari na sisi tunatetea sukari?

Wakanyama I used to think that you were just playing dumb but now I know that your are.

3 Likes

I like!! Lakini hapo kwa taxation of machinery siko sure sana. A pal was importing one recently from the Far East and he had been informed that itā€™d not attract any taxation. Hebu nitamuuliza ni-confirm. Now, on taxation of vehicles I doubt they care. Do these guys know what (personal) mobility does to an economy? If it was up to me Iā€™d first abolish that excise duty (a sin tax) on vehicle imports.

1 Like

For a developing country like ours, much of the money should be used on economic enablers. A high wage bill is the surest way to go the way of Greece. Greece borrowed money to pay unsustainable salaries and paid holidays.

2 Likes

:):slight_smile: Utahitaji hayo magari at various stages of production: to get cane from farms to factory, to get the finished product from factory to wholesalers, retailers and consumers, to get your raw materials, etc. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

So workers should be underpaid because we are a developing economy? Of what use is producing commodities that we ourselves cannot afford because we are underpaid?

@Wakanyama, what if the farmers in western decided to do away with maize, and sugarcane farming uproot plant Napier and ventured into strictly commercial dairy farming? Who will you sell your milk and imported maize to assuming they just plant enough for subsistence use?

I agree with you on the issue of taxation. We are raising the cost of living through taxation. And that money is used on non-priority issues. Our manufacturing sector has not been growing in the last few years and that should be a cause of concern. The governmentā€™s appetite for borrowing is another cause of concern. Corruption tena ndio hiyo.

1 Like

i am in dairy farming and i know what i am talking, about,many farmers are giving their cattle busaa residue called machicha with no nutrients needed in milk production thus lowering milk yield per cowl

what i am saying is this,we need to lower our production cost from the farmer upto the distiribution,i have a friend who once overfeeded his cows using dairy meal for a month and the money he recieved was little than the money he used to buy the dairymeal,nani alifanya aende hasara?

1 Like

woooishe soldierā€¦nampenda huyu modā€¦si pia wewe umpendeā€¦:slight_smile:

Kwanza that borrowing will do us in in a few years. On taxation, its unfortunate the county governments are picking the same model

Excessive borrowing , high production costs and inappropriate government policies make Kenya uncompetitive.

1 Like

@Wakanyama sio overfeeded nawewe. Ni overfed. Hebu jiwekee ile picha ya osungu

3 Likes

mundu utoi uria ungi amwitiga kamundu,i can teach you a few tricks uriagire ta kothi

I was speaking in reference to your comment on blanket importation of foodstuffs.

Props on the farming lakini.

Kamundu ndagihota kugura hacienda New Mexico muthee.

Wakameat anza kusoma hio gazeti @highschooler huweka daily, usungu ita improve within no time.
[ATTACH=full]12975[/ATTACH]