Yerro Yerro Caught Stealing at Cleanshelf Rongai

huyu ni repeat offender. seems she has done it multiple times.if you look at the items u can tell thyre specific and knows what they want. mwizi anaiba vitu kama almonds. huyo ni klepto. labda hata kushikwa inampa thrill

ameanikwa mpaka Kilimani pale MKZ. And just like that her prospects of getting a husband and live a normal life are gone. And to make matters worse, madem ndio wanamake fun of her kabisa.

Aekwe suicide watch, shit has hit the fan for her.

Looks like something she is used to. She looks smart, which places her above suspicion. If she can gather the guts to do that in public, what is she capable of in private?. But again, she could be just a spoilt kid who does it for the kicks. Those food items do not come cheap and anyone who has a palette for such must have afforded them at some point.

Well done CCTV manager.

Some people are naturally driven to steal. Kleptomania at work…

Huyu ukioa Hana time ya kusaiga steel wool, huyu anahire goons wanakumalizia hapo hapo.

yea…but before parading her photos on social media maybe they could have also paraded the clip showing her crime first…mbona kesi za akina mwilu ndio evidence ikianikwa kabla kesi tunatumia clause ya “right to privacy” kumaliza kesi…

dildos i guess ¯_(ツ)_/¯

She has mental illness

Purple tea

Now she should release a song… With a music video chap chap… She’ll be famous…

Dont be melodramatic. Nobody cares and Kenyans have the shortest memories ever.

@poyoloko ,kujia kunguru ya mtaa yenu

P

Poor girl. Shes trying to cut weight to land a sponsor. Those are shea seeds, almonds, slimming tea, and protein bites. poor, poor girl, trying to brush up her image ends up spoiling it. She is not even fat. She wants to look live Vera or Huddah yet she is pretty. I dont think i would be able to face the world. The photo was enough. the ID was extreme.

Ahiki a Kafete nî acûne maitho nî mbaka!

Seriously? Maybe she was just going to sell them and get the money. Kenyans read too much into things.

women and shoplifting

utashangaa sana her friends will be the first to tell a potential suitor about this story. Ni vile hatumjui, but i can bet you 10k if you ever meet her path na mkue mabeshte 20 years to come, utaambiwa hii story.

Zinaitwa nyamabite, overprocessed smokies.

Why did she steal so many condoms?