Yesterday i was at some brothel club and i saw to pregnant prostitutes

That was savage untaka kuua twins

Nirushie fegi moja broo

Saw to = get done, ensured, follow up. Aka shughulikia
Thus in my understanding - ulishughulikia the paged ones wote huko bila huruma.

I have twice chopped pregnant bitches. They are so nice if you get a nice position to penetrate. They are also quite gentle in bed.

tembea na stethoscope banae.
unaweza shikwa na ndani uwekelee stethoscope usikie “pea huyo mama rwabe ndio nikuwachilie”

:D:D

pregnant is not a problem , at least you can see she is pregnant and decide if you want or not…

There is worse… sometime in 2016, i saw a very hot whore, talked to her and we agreed…going to the room i start screwing her…only to discover she was too wet…i decided to look after smelling some weird smell, kumbe she was on her periods…

i was disgusted and asked her why she came to sell pussy like that… her answer “kwani hujui wanawake hunyesha, have you lived with a woman before”… nilimlipa nikatoka…

Ukamlipa ya nini? You were actually supposed to claim damages

Punguza codeine na bangi:D:D

Mollis?

My former workmate alikula poko ako na ball Emali.Funny enough the jamaa is now born again and had a huge wedding church last Year.

Disgusting, you dirty bastard

:smiley: Emali ilimfungua macho akaona mwangaza

Saw one at VIP

Hekaya hekaya tafadhali .

ungetumbukiza makende pale kwa mbolea:D:D:D
[ATTACH=full]281691[/ATTACH]

Name of the club? Nikafungulie watoto njia

I was very horny when I was pregnant and if my man didn’t fuck me daily I would go look for a man to do it. Heeh…those hormones can make you mad. But those brothel women might be doing it for money. They should go to high end clubs where white men like such. Lactating and pregnant the best. Sijui I get pregnant and try again…it was WOW

Gay mofo hiding behind a keyboard

Kuna this super pretty lanye hapo tea room hadi wa leo. Anakaa miaka 20-21 hivi, yello yello, just the right height, great tits, great ass. However, she’s deaf-mute na mguu moja haiko sawa analimp. Talk about mjuols getting confused. Nifanye nisifanye. Niliwacha after about an hour of self debate. Pitieni huko mlete uhondo.