yesterday...

Sawa məNGkē

classic rookie mistake take her to the club get her drunk n the rest will follow.this days bitches ain’t loyal and they can out drink you and still walk straight.anyway I feel you ouch!!! that must hv hurt.

1 Like

Hii tabia ya kupeleka tudem club sijawai elewa…its like carrying sand to the beach.Na kitu ingine chief if you insist on taking that bitch to the club fanya club hopping so that way you are always leading her on

4 Likes

In this era there’s no ugly niggas, the wallet takes away the blemish.

Hekaya detected.

1 Like

This is a special case… Nigga spent money but didn’t get the P

When faced with such situations we either choose to fight or flight. This nigga chose hekaya…

I feel you my nigga, I remember back in campo I bought a chick viceroy with the little cash I had saved only for her to disappear after quenching her thirst…never made that mistake again

Sadness of life

Buying a chic booze has never been a guarantee that you will hit the pussy.

next time peleka mtu out of town ata kama ni loitoktok. akiletea maringo huko unaenda missing na unatafuta local quails wa huko. win win

4 Likes

i see sense in this,take her out so far that anajua akikudiss hawezi rudi home alone.

1 Like

I always propose an out of town trip after we have gone out several times and I can’t somehow get around to asking her for the cookie. Akisema sawa na umemwambia its an overnight trip, najua niko 78.97% huko, lakini kuna wengine bado mtafika na akatae hapo you just recoil in a corner and apologise to Mr. Johnson for raising his hopes too high

5 Likes

Why do you guys think you must get laid on the first date? Mnajiona hot-shots sana ata nyinyi.

Buda hii ni nairobi na ni shamba la mawe kuna kitu inaitwa return on investment si lazima iwe first but atleast let the quail hint that she may do it in the near future otherwise whats the point of continuing taking her out with no prospects…the economy is fucked up and every shillings counts

5 Likes

Kumwaga Mtama Penye Kuku Wengi Ni Mbinu Ya Mwewe Kupata Kitoeo. Kwani Hungefanya Zero Grazing??

Buda hii ni Nairobi na kuna malaya na wengi hawalipishi 4k.

Unless you are dating mentally challenged women or children, hua washaconsider sex as the most likely of outcomes when they accept to be taken out to a [SIZE=6]CLUB [/SIZE]on the[SIZE=6] [/SIZE]first date especially ikiwa hamjazoeana vizuri.

??? why are these people being allowed to procreate???

hehe once in a while you can get unlucky…very unlucky. one of my boy took a lady all the way to eldoret, after drinks and everything the lady suggested that they go to a particular guest house. what the niccur didn’t know was that the guest house owner was a family friend to the girl’s family.
guy was given a room na dame akaenda kulala kwa familia. blue balls are real. he later laid the lady and dumped her

1 Like