Yet another update

Thank you bro.

1 Like

@karl marx Kumbe ni mwanamke anafanyanga unakuja unathrow tantrums about women.
The only solution is to look for another woman or else you will be stuck with that one. Even if you throw her out and try to stay alone she will somehow come back. Trust me, no matter how much you think you are done, she will comeback if you stay alone. You will then be hurt and angry all time and your BP will hit the ceiling very early.

I am not married by i can understand. Being cheated on by a wife is just too serious. This isnt a girlfriend thing or some random whore

2 Likes

http://img.pandawhale.com/98634-ouch-right-in-the-feels-meme-I-SELd.jpeg

3 Likes

Enyewe wasee wana mashida

1 Like

Am surprised Jirani, I didn’t know you are such a D!CK.
Anyways, wishing you quick recovery

U nailed it, it’s very hard for a man to dump a woman, but when a woman decide she is done, be rest assured she is.

2 Likes

Unfortunate situation, u sound or come out like one organised person.
Any way women can disappoint and for a start plan to father biological children, make up country / rural in roads as >90% urban including church is deception.
Pole lakini n gud luck.

1 Like

You don’t have to be married to have biological kids, and what’s the rationale of keeping that deceptive, sneaky bitch in your house for a few more days, you’re just giving her more time to plot her next trick, she’ll be ruthless this time round because she is desperate and she has nothing to lose. Kick her out man! the bitch is snoring away in your bed, while you’re sleeping on a couch? in your own fuckin house !!!

12 Likes

@karl marx throw yourself headfirst into work. Care about that company because if you dont have anything occupying your mind, you will self destruct. My pal went through a breakup and he drank for a week straight literally sleeping and waking in the bar…then went on a fucking spree for 3 months.

Now i dont think this is your style. The anger needs to be let out, so i suggest you hit a gym or something where you get to kick/punch someone or a dummy. Work will focus your energy into something more constructive.

And unless you are in your late 60s there is still time to have a kid if you really want one. My cousin is well over 55 and he had a daughter just the other day. Plus methinks purity will comfort you…lucky monkey!

5 Likes

Six women and no biological child? Uko sawa boss? Get at least one with a random chick but don’t marry again.

Insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting a different result (mhenga Fulani)

Take time off to treat yourself well and do the stuff you’ve always wanted to do including writing that book…

All the best.

1 Like

FUCK HER BEST FRIEND and while you at it … uliza siri zote za huyo wife, you will be amazed by what she says. I make sure i nyandua all my girlfiends friends
and I learn a lot .

4 Likes

mawaidha mazuri sana umepewa hapo juu. Lakini braza kuna moja hawajasema. Nitafute nikupeleke msambweni kwa mzee mkala zenje tumroge huyo mwanamke. Si yeye apenda kutombwa, atarushiwa zimwi la ngono, yani kila mahali yupo lolote afanyalo, yuwatombwa na amtombaye hamuoni. Hali hii itamuandama saa ishirini na mbili kwa siku bila kusita. Huyo lazima umroge usimuonee huruma wakati roho yake jangwa la huruma

12 Likes

pathetic!

All good plans… but I don’t think its wise to live under the same roof with a woman that you’ve decided to kick out. Women are very conniving and ruthless more so where they are losing out financially, because as things stand right now she’s only with you for financial reasons. She might set in motion very dangerous plan that might leave you six feet under. The best thing would be pick your stuff and move to another place… Mwachie hiyo nyumba

3 Likes

Is the kid yours?

1 Like

Relocate to a far place, like tz or ug for several months

it seems you are too clueless when it comes to women.
hapa huwes saidika kaka

Hehe I think if she was a msapere karl marx would have made it abundantly clear.

I once shared the stories of two different doctors in the old village. One lived in Hurlingham with his wife and after more or less similar disagreements, one day just came home, packed his bags and poof! disappeared into thin air. He never told anyone where he had gone (save for his mum so that she’d at least know he was safe and alive). Dude instigated his own disappearance without a trace. He’d decided he couldn’t take anymore from his wife. By that time, they had no kids. The other was of another doc who lived in Thika with his wife and their one kid. When the kid was about 10yrs old, he came to find out that he wasn’t the biological father to the child and that the wife had all along known and been paying off the biological dad so as not to tell on her. Dude took off with the kid (loved him too much) but kicked out the wife.

The long and short of it, @karl marx, is that you have to get yourself out of the depressing environment pronto. Don’t bother to kick her out, just up and leave. There’s too many (painful) memories in that house tk even bother to wanna stay there; just pack your bags and take a stroll without ever looking back. Ile mali utaacha nyuma (your beloved stereo and entertainment system, hehe) isikushtue. As long as you’re alive and healthy you can and will work even harder and acquire some more. However, this’ll not happen if you continue sticking around in that toxic environment. If you own the house, move out any rent it out. The point is, you need to do something that you haven’t done before. Mwache hapo na uanze kuishi maisha yako. Your health depends on it.

Once you move out, take some time to heal and dedicate yourself to building that company of yours to be what you’ve always envisioned it to be. That’s what men do: build things.

Once you feel you’ve sufficiently healed, you’ll then evaluate whether or not to get back in to the dating scene.

All the best mblo.

20 Likes

osunguuu

2 Likes