Yet another woman murdered.

I really pity Kenyan policewoman they think what they were taught in kinganjo. Ndio watacontrol men. They find wako vulnerable emotionally na most men will manipulate them. Kuna beste yangu ameoa karao na humcheza mbaya. Kila time hushida na marital issues.

Si uchill ile nguruwe iweke post so u can quote him and dedicate nonsense to him…chieth

:D:D

Mbona matusi asubuhi hii yote and uko in one of the finest places in this God’s world?:smiley: Don’t mix ishus…I am talking shoka matters, Kush is talking about something else. Enda huko umtake-on headlong. Sawaz?

I dont argue with pigs and pig lovers

Go and tell him that on his thread. Mimi naongelea shoka matters. Comprehension issues here.

Brare foool, dont quote me then. Never quote me…chieth

Anataka slices

Wewee, you don’t say… he is in ‘Monaco’ surrounded by international slayqueens.

Ni zako anataka, he has really been on you like a tick.

Hihi…don’t think so. I have been on these mean streets that are forums for a long time. And I know worse vampires in here, trust me.:smiley:

Missed this wacha nicheke na niende.:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

what about women being raised?

it’s the same, only different :slight_smile:
they’re beginning to get entittled so even they can’t take no. they’d rather jump from one to the other, instead of making things work like our parents did.
we have left this generation to the influence of the internet.

Kabooooooooooooom! RPG, IED, ICBM etc. Kabati has been vapourised…

Mzee kizungu sio mdomo changu. This is the reason why I failed 8-4-4 juu the examiners were marking even grammar error.

Such as Obados and other old couples who kill each other while in their long lasting marriages.

boss ,niaje?

I would like to see statistics of homicide by sex. Every time a woman meets an unfortunate death, guys run to Ktalk to report it. What about the men being bobbited kiorodha?