You guys have got guts nowadays

Personally I can’t disappear on my son. This guy is even willing to support the child. Mimi there’s no way na wachia mwanaume mgine kijana wangu to be mistreated if they so chose tu.

I’m in the same predicament. I went building a school in Maralal. I met a beautiful High Scho teacher over there. We started vibes and stuff… One thing led to the other and she have me slices… Then she told me she is married but have issues with the husband, they had been married like 2 years and no kids, I continued smashing that thing! … After which we kind of lost contact she went underground and never picking my calls…

It’s after like 3 years in 2018 (We met I. 2015) that I met her former colleague ndio akapasua mbarika. Ati Esther got pregnant with your kid and went to make up with the husband and are now happy back together.

I was like fuckthatshit … I even got a picture of the kid, looks like my other kids :oops::oops:… I got really disturbed. So I find ways to reach out, coz she had trasfered back to her native home in Nyeri. Nilimtafuta juu chini … Molina na mabonde… Finally got hold of her in Nanyuki during a drama festivals she was chaperoning her students. We talked deeply, we shagged again :p:p. She admitted it, says it’s killing her slowly from the inside. However, she says she cannot ruin her happy family by disclosing it and that I should just know the boy is mine but never persue him any further.

Now, the beta male husband is said to love that kid from here to Timbuktu… More than his own.

So sometimes I feel like claiming him… Lakini something holds me back!!

In this Scenario you’re the Alpha Male ?

Fucked up shit!!!

It ain’t something to be proud of

If i was her husband i would do my own dna test and get th fuck out of there niwaache wakisumbuana. Clearly hyo kunguru kuna kitu anaficha, it is the perfect opportunity for her beta male cuckold husband to duck out of the obviousy opressive marriage

Loose a son?motherfucker help me understand please ,you fuck a married woman ,she conceives and you have your family,then you go to public seeking to support the child and the child to bear your name? Holy Mary how fucked up are you fucker?! If a billionaire can deny his own child and he knows well it’s his until dna prove as he tries to evade an obligation ,a married donkey is trying to raise a child in another man’s family huyo anafaa kupelekwa psychiatry for mental examination .
Am sure you and him are lughas ,those ghaseers Dio ukua na hii ufala

This thread should be titled “women nowadays have no iota of shame”

:D:D:D:D

Now you want me to respond to this unreadable post full of insults, typos, tribalism and curse words?

It’s my opinion I’m not leaving my flesh and blood behind. There I said it

ii case imekuwa kortini muda mrefu, tangu kwa magistrate sasa ivi wako high court. colleagues wa izo burukenge mbili wanajua kila kitu kuhusu io kesi. Mbona huyo mume hajaongea hadi sasa? Labda yeye ndiye alituma ii kunguru ikapate mtoto nje ya ndoa? Labda huyo mume ni mwanaume bwege

6 years ago untill now where were you

Eish na hawa ma dame wanaitwa esther huwashwa na nini?
Mimi alipelekea mathe home mtoi like at 9pm usiku…yaani alitoka maternity direct mpaka kwa my mums…then she presented her case.
An hour later esthers mum checked in to make sure 'her daughter is okay and that shes been welcomed mzuri and the grandkids fine…
Mathe hakushtuka sahile mdame ali ingia na mtoi…kuona huyo mother dame ameingia ndio aka amua kuni call.
Nika ambia mathe sawa…il be home in 2 days nione bibi na mtoi wangu…siku ongea na the chick or her mum till i got home.
I got home kama dame ame enda missing in action kama amewacha message ati mi ni mkali and she afraid of the backlash…nikajua hii ni ujinga…nika rudi shughuli zangu.
The kids 4 years old and resembles the dad a furniture dealer…who karurad immediately she got preggers.
We still good pals though but the shagging and sleep overs stopped.

Wuueh!

So you & your mum are raising a furniture dealer’s bastard bila kusumbua…and more importantly, you’ve got the mettle to report it here?

At least they’ll have their furniture repaired for life :smiley:

Mimi ni raise mbegu ya mwenziwe…haiwesekani.

But he’s their fucking father, period.