You know what i hate....!

Not at all, why do you ask bwana afisa?

Jaro Soja you need to host a “You Know What Grinds My Gears” session with Family Guy’s Peter.

you share the same trait ya kupenda mawaiter,yeye huwa anaenda kuwapapasa mikia na unataka picha usafishe mecho

Habari yako mzito

bukusu impure blood niliona majamaa walikuchagamukia sana wakitaka kujua unakaa wapi ,walikuwa wanataka nini?I am not in any way insinuating anything

hehe wewe huwa mchokozi sana pure blood.

poa,

Shait. :D:D

Muwanga SAITAN :D:D

This country has had a culture of holding Indians in high accord and it’s absolute bullshit. Hawa watu hukuwa wajinga and very racist. Take a look at places wao huishi it’s so segregated and the average Kenyan has no chance of making a small space for himself in his own ancestral land. There is actually social places to date za wahindi a normal African is restricted to enter. Somehow you guys just unnecessarily misdirect your hate for fellow Somali Africans. Hebu niambie anywhere in Eastleigh mwafrika anaambiwa “Only Somalis allowed”? Take a look at a place like Eastleigh the place is booming with all Kenyans from all tribes gaining from the informal sector and support institutions. The Somali business community does not use it’s influence to mistreat other Kenyans making a living in the area. Now enda place Hao wahindi huishi huwezi pata ata hawker moja. Ferking cunts use City Hall to push other Kenyans from the area.

Q: What does the Somali (both from Kenyan and Somali) and Sudanese (hawa watoto wa warlords) have in common?

A: They have a tendency to segregate themselves - holding themselves in extremely high regard. They do not mingle and they do not interact - opting to maintain minimal contact. They are happy to take Kenyan girlfriends, but often go ballistic when they find one of their girls grooving with a regular Kenyan. You do not hear of the same cases with Rwandese, Ugandans, Tanzanians (to a certain extent), Congolese and fcuking Nigerians.

NB: There are exceptions to every rule!!

Seriously why do Kenyans give the issue of personal intimate relationship so much importance. People have preferences. There is a difference of religion and culture. Maybe most Somali girls are simply not into other tribes. What are we supposed to do? Force them to be with other tribes? Many Somalis girls have married outside the tribe because they wanted to and it’s their personal choice. Kama umepata msichana waria chapa lugha akikukubali well and good but akikata move on the same way you move on from other girls from different tribes. Sio ata unakuja na childish tantrums “ohh wasichana wasomali wako na ukabila hawanitaki” The fuck?

wacha hizo. i know a nywele ngumu guy who is completed a seven-year jail term for “raping” a somali girlfriend in garissa. the girl who was visiting the guy regularly was forced to testify in court that the guy raped her after she was thoroughly whipped by bothers and uncles .

Hata akikubali either mchape jamaa (kama ni Nairobi), ama muue dame (kama ni place kama Maua, Meru - I guess hata Wa-Som wanaogopa Wameru). It’s not just hearsay, babaaa!

So one incident you know is enough to stereotype an entire tribe? Okay.

not quite but the incident was meant to be “ili iwe funzo…”

Mu-subcounty niko na ujumbe wako

sawa sawa,rehe uhoro riu

:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

Unajua chenye unasema kweli wewe? smh
Saa zingine Afadhali unyamaze badala uongee.