You know why Africa is behind the rest of the world?

Apana, just drunk a few hundreds. Was only joking, mimi hulike chapaa

Africans are monkeys in clothes.

imagine wamesema wewe Huna akili,

[COLOR=rgb(209, 72, 65)]100% true

There is nothing good about being peaceful, maybe thats the reason africans were and are still slaves…

Lets look at Botswana which happends to be the most stable country in Africa. First they had a good leadership like Sechele I to defeat the attacking white Boers and later good leadership like Khama III, Sebele I and Bathoen I, the Three Dikgosi, who secured the positions of a protectorate instead of a colony under the Union of South Africa or Southern Rhodesia, bitterly due to the terrible treatment of Blacks in both countries. During it’s independence Botswana was the 2nd poorest country in the World, had no single University, three missionary schools, no hospitals/clinics, had only 4KM tarred road which was made for 1947 Queens visit. The British said Botswana was going to be a charity case forever. Botswana was built by Batswana from scratch, Botswana didn’t even have a capital then as the former Capital Mahikeng was annexed to Union of South Africa. 90% of primary schools, secondary schools in Botswana was built by Communities selling cattle and contributing thats why most still carry “Community school” status although now under government. Botswana was so untouched compared to its neighbouring which were colonies of white people that they found their minerals after it’s independence which their great leaders such as Seretse Khama and Quett Masire used to finance education with great success. It is also one of few African countries, if not the only, with nationalized minerals while in countries like DRC and lots more it would have never happened and coups were imported so the the looting could continue.

Today Botswana is a middle income country with a GDP per capita that of Turkey. Botswanas success is that of being able to develop independently, no white people no colonization trauma. Its the most stable African country today and its sad compairing it to its neighbouring countries like Namibia, S.A and Zimbabwe which were colonised by white people, and where local Africans still live landlessly under white peoples segregated communities and while those countries are still battling land issues Botswana started far ahead in more important issues such as building up the nation which was much easier since they controlled their land.

The only thing you would be doing right now if Kenya was still colonized by white people would be crying in your tiny settlement why you and your poor family and tribesmen are landless in your segragated communities while white people are living in castles at the hills. Maybe you would enjoy that, some africans are born natural slaves to white skin due to low IQ.

He’d do that if he had a higher IQ than the natives. He’d also sign 1000 year leases not because he thinks he will live long like Methuselah but because he has foresight, thinks about his future generations and wants to create generational wealth.
On our 3rd gen since independence, we have not proven that we have that foresight.

If you look around Kenya, you’ll notice that this 3rd generation you speak of has not been sleeping. Evident in the private sector, there’s no issue about whether Kenyans can work hard or not. There’s however an issue of systemic laziness entrenched in institutions, which also has it’s own contributing factors(education system aimed at building worker bees rather than thinkers, working culture in gov etc etc)

On your first point, I don’t see how you don’t see how 1 person displacing hundreds to create generational wealth for an individual family is a problem. Going by this logic, I’m sure you have no problems with how politicians ‘run’ this country?

Help me out. …what does the refuge / underground bunker have to do with Africans being behind?