You men don't listen

Singo mathas are dustbins for guys to empty their balls tu! Mbele ya hapo achana nao.

who the fuck is Celina

This topic is exhausted already, now tell us why we should marry single fathers.

:D:D:D:D

Refer to photos uploaded

I did not read but.there is one thing you forget we have countless women who abort like no ones business and go on pretending to have not given birth .please respect the women who choose to carry their pregnancies and give birth.respect the widowed women oh yes!they are also single mothers.respect those women who have been relationships that did not work and they find themselves with kids to fend for.FYI many women in marriage bring up their kids on their own despite being married.rest this bashing already .I am a single mother in case you are wondering.I am working hard to put dinner on the table,pay fee,and pay every imaginable bill then I stumble on this chieth!

kuna kitu mi ushinda nikiwakumbusha.its only the mother who knows who the father of a child is.some don’t even have any idea.so there is a chance unalea was mwingine tu unknowingly:D:D

Blended families will soon be the in thing.

That’s why we have DNA tests

. true,lakini imagine mnazaa your 2nd or3rd akuchezee hapo kati kati.hao ndio wale watoi unachekingi kwa MTU hafanani na any of the kids or relas.matha akiulizwa anasema anakaa great grand ma wake:D

@WANJIKU , i agree with u endelea na bidii tuu, hi life is not fair, even to the married ones, its not smooth sailing as envisaged by many… Kudos.

:D:D:D:D:D
True… that is why we have the famous quote “Watoto ni wa mama”

I have never seen anyone here attacking widows

Hizo ni tabia za kunguru one way or the other the man will finally know the kid aint his sasa back to single mothers men should tread carefully you single women have lots of issues and baggage from previous relationships.

ho

zero fucks loading

hi bae?

I knew Celina’s hubby Phillip Karanja from primo. We were childhood friends, and his small sister too. We used to call him ‘Fila’, he also had another nickname ‘masaku.’ Alikuwa mtu roho safi sana, really sweet and kind hearted chap. To see him blossom into the celeb he is makes me proud. Wish him happy nuptials!

Niko poa sweetie. So this is you?:slight_smile:

Mimi ndimi