You Need an Induction Cooker (Re-post)

If it’s back up shouldn’t I go for the Ramtons cooker? Can I justify having an 8k cooker for back up?

That’s 2.2 units (tokens) per hour using maximum power (Which I’m certain you won’t be doing every time). Also, I’m sure your induction cooker won’t be on for more than 1 hour (1 hr 30 mins top) continuously since its speed forces you ukae hapo umalizie everything cuz its fast. If you don’t cook much, unaeza ieka parking until you need it.

Yeah you can :D. I just suggested one with more temperature controls ndio usikuje ukilia vile all induction cookers are bad

Thanks, I wanted to buy one but I was told huwa zinakunja/deform sufuria after a while. Whether that’s true or not I don’t know.

1 Like

Yeah, to an average KE guy that’s way too much without even adding his/her instant shower usage. They would use a combination of gas + microwave.

Sijui hio ju sija experience tbh. Go ahead and get the Ramtons ikae parking for you. Huta regret.

I understand. But ukitaka usilale njaa or use slow AF hot plate ya cooker gas ikiisha (and you can spend 4200), chukua Ramtons. Mimi gas ilikua imezoea kuisha 9-10 usiku food ikiwa jiko. Inabidi ueke liquid food kwa dish urushe microwave ichemkie huko but very messy :D:D Ikikua ni siku ya ugali unalala njaa. Badala ya kununua mtungi spare ya gas (kuoengeza risks kwa nyumba), induction is the best way forward.

:D:D Deform how? Aki people hehe

Sio mimi bwana. Already have it

Can use it as your primarily cooking device
When you compare it with gas ?
How much units would it cost per month ?

Serious, I wanted to buy it nikaambiwa sufuria inaanza kukunjika na ku lose shape :D:D

On the low end, you might not abandon gas cooker entirely. But with Bosch, you can.

Low budget options use around 2 units per hour of cooking (that is on maximum power setting, on such setting ata 30 minutes ni mingi). With Bosch the cost is even lower cuz of more power levels (and German tech of course), but others are also great cuz mostly utakua unaweka half power (which is still a lot ju no heat is wasted, unlike gas or hot plate).

Hizi ni Indian sufurias. Thin and poorly made. Ukitaka sufuria poa enda second-hand shops za vitu ex-UK.

Thanks for the clarification. I will definitely look at them and power ratings

Nimesoma comments nikaona heri tu kununua jiko okoa na gunia ya makaa …but acha niingie ngugu kiasi I might change my mind.

Great post. I have both gas cooking and induction cooking in my house. To add to your points, they are also much safer than the regular radiant cookers. They generate high frequency electromagnetic waves to generate heat on the pot. Unlike regular electric cookers that have a heated coil inside, induction cookers don’t generate any heat and they remain cool to touch; it’s the actual pot that gets hot. Once you move the pot from the burner surface, the induction top turns off automatically and can’t cause a fire.

So assuming you use it full time for your cooking how much will you pay monthly for electricity?

Would you give some of these ex-UK shops, thanks

Search google for ex UK goods shops. A good number have facebook pages.

Na sisi watu wa firewood from acacia tukae wapi?