You Only Need 60 Grams Of Protein Per Day, Kukula Nyama 1000 Grams In One Sitting Muache

Can humans survive on a diet of 100% meat like carnivores do eg lions, leopards? Interesting that the fit animals eg cheetahs, lions survive on meat while the fat ones eg zebra, hippo, buffalo survive on plants.

The digestive enzymes in the stomachs of those animals are very different from thos in yuor KITAMBI. Crocodile’s bile can make you blind, its corrosive as fvck.

Seems man is meant to live on plants coz our close relatives ie bonobos, gorillas, chimpanzees survive on plants, not meat.

Hii ndio ubaya ya kufuata maagizo ya wazungu. They use plant and animal growth too much to hasten production. Too much steroids in meat makes 12yo kids look 22,alafu wanasema nyama mbaya,maasai na karamajong siingekua kaput? mi nimezoea hizi zetu zinakula juala na diapers:D:D

Don’t you know that chimpanzees and baboo s eat meat and they do hunt other small monkeys and gazelles

Nahurumia bibi yako. Pika hii supper na usiweke supu
[ATTACH=full]346042[/ATTACH]

Peasant advises can’t relate.

I thought we are bonobos.

I don’t think eating only meat it’s a good idea. Your body needs not only proteins but also other vitamins and useful elements. You have to eat vegetables and fruits. I lead a healthy lifestyle for two years already and sometimes I can eat everything I want but in the appropriate quantity. I do workout and I need protein, so I eat meat, legumes and I also consume some sports supplements. They help me to maintain my diet. I order a lot of useful products from here https://www.healthcanal.com/de/ernaehrung/foodspring-test/ . By the way, for a healthy diet, you have also to avoid sugar.