You think you have it bad here

ile siku EAC will function proper there will be a great migration not of wildebeests but kenyans

4 Likes

I once lost a laptop in these buses. Yaani I couldn’t believe it

Could be snapdragon was travelling with you in the same bus

11 Likes

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D. I have died!

2 Likes

The only worthy competitor we can throw at them is Modern Coast,
endeleeni tu kusema wako lazy, how many Chaagas do we have in gikomba? wamekaa hapa hadi wamejifundisha lugha zetu ata huwezi jua ni mchaaga, na wewe ukienda kwao you stand out like mt kilimanjaro even before you open your mouth and speak kiswahili ya Kenya
[ATTACH=full]11993[/ATTACH]

1 Like

[quote=“scotch, post:21, topic:64665”]

ile siku EAC will function proper there will be a great migration not of wildebeests but kenyans
[/QUOTE

EAC is a pipedream, the level of suspicion and negative profiling of Kenyans by Tz is just too high. From the young to the old they think Kenyans are abrasive, uncultured and too aggressive. Kenyan interests would be best served with more cooperation with the northern corridor states S.Sudan, Ethiopia and the coalition of the willing Uganda & Rwanda.[/QUOTE]

1 Like

I doubt it TZ will sabotage it they prefer SADCC

2 Likes

proximity, language and other factors may bring them back eventually

1 Like

Av traveled to TZ regularly , all I can say those guys are really smooth talkers. Av met kenyans wamegongwa pesa kimaajabu. Unlike kenyans, they love life and don’t waste it trying to outdo each other. Kenyans are one gullible lot.

3 Likes

one guy I know traveled all the way to Sumbawanga only to be ripped off 150K in a “diamond” deal by TZ niggas

Dont think so, that was back in 2010. All I remember was how all the other passengers were uninterested and uncooperative when I raised alarm that my laptop bag was missing. I thought I was the unlucky one but during a later trip another passenger lost their laptop and the only people who had disembarked were only some elderly women hapo Msa Rd, and I then remembered seeing such women in the bus when I’d lost my laptop. I suspect that these elderly mamas in cahoots with the Makangas perpetrate theft in these Dar Express.
Anyway I have learned to be more careful and these days heed the notice put up in buses: Abiria chunga mzigo wako

1 Like

Wanted to land in that damned country this year with my crew. Quite wonderful information i need here

1 Like

I wanted to go for gold deals btw last year and was told i have to know about the stuff first

1 Like

because their nyumba ten still works and their special branch have no qualms about a little wet work and the game of “feed the crocs”. Al Amin Kimathi hajafika huko…

2 Likes

[ATTACH=full]11994[/ATTACH]

4 Likes

Most people in believe in shortcuts and rip-offs, and if you manage to rip off a foreigner then you are even revered more, If you go to the police you might even end up being locked up yet you are the victim. There are so many cases where foreigners have been duped and conned in business deals or lost property to their spouses and the Tz government system does nothing to aid the victims. Worse still if you complain you are deported.
One should be very careful when getting into any arrangement with Tznians

wachaaga ni wakikuyu wachana nao…

Everybody says this exact same phrase, word for word but nobody wants to say what these thing they do are. Kwani ni kama fight club? First rule of kula dame wa TZ is don’t talk about kula dame wa TZ?

4 Likes

yep you have to do your homework sababu as @4makind says, ukiwa huko as a foreigner you are exposed and don’t count on the police. People have made money kutoka sumbawanga

1 Like

Well; For Starters, i know that i am Not “Chichi” But Halima Coerced me into Ramnyaring her in the “wrong hole” Bila Huruma and for her,it was just part of the sexual experience. I don`t even want to go into the details of the Rude names that she made me call her just to make her Cum while i was busy Ramming my Johnstone up her Ass!..
Now that is Not very Kenyan is it?!..

1 Like