You who has a partner from another tribe...

I once had a Kisii girlfriend. I never really cared what she did or who she was speaking to over the phone. We dated for two years. One day…

One day…? Maliza hekaya

Wah the last time i dated a person from my tribe was 8yr ago… pussy has no language.
Its sweetness is universal

jipe shughuli nani. If you want to listen to muchene you should grow breasts and whatever else mushindane.

Ndo sababu babu na nyanya zetu wanakuambia uoe tribe yako unadhani wako uncivilized.

The issue is not the language. The issue is the tone and vocals she uses over the phone. You are familiar with how she speaks when flirting, and she is surely flirting in your presence.

first ni suicidal girlfriend then fantasizing partner alafu kidogo picture in her gallery!!! nigga…you need exorcisim,that’s all

In my life i have had the following as my partners;

1. An indian
  2. A ibo (Nigerian)
  3. A habesha (ethiopian)
  4. A latina (south america)
  5. A kikuyu
  6. A meru
  7. A kamba
    list goes on and on

Advise; You are insecure and jealous type. If she is a cheater a kunguru, whether you listen to calls or not, hear what she is saying or not, she will cheat. Ngangana na hali yako na uachane na hali yake - get your slices never care whether others are getting too or not

Wuuui !!!,sa la la ,mako mako mako !!! Ati brother:D:D:D:D:D

they even give referrals if you have a good game like Olunga kule kashiwa

usually its the other way round,msee anatoka kenya anachange game ama kama ni wa kutravel kuna ka trend hivi ya samples,but hii yako ulianza international ukamalizia na vumbi:D

It’s okay to be insecure. Just record a few of her conversations and then let someone who speaks that language tell you what she’s talking about. Figure it out kutoka hapo.

:D:D:D kunguru anakupea HBP mapema hivi

Nice one.

I see you are good with research but you too lost to follow my past threads to justify your comment.

Seems thats what you think about all the time.

Hehehe the fact that you are in this post with no content, I would rather you first take your advice and I will follow suit.

Labda si kunguru

I would rather learn the language. Or stick to the national language.:slight_smile:

Good for you!