You won’t own a house at 40.

negative energy is free cancer, let it go

na wale majamaa wa kusprint kwa marathon?
jamaa anakimbia top speed for 42 km?

kuna wasee several wamemaliza milestone zote za maisha at 32 years. watoi, nyumba, PhD, Mercedes, young African awards etc

If you accomplish all that at that young age, inanguanga sana juu ya pressure ya wazazi.
Most people who peak early tend to burnout in their late 40s and 50s.
By the time they are in their 60s, they are a shell of their former self.
Ever wonder why child(stars) actors don’t translate into successful adult actors?

Very philosophical…

Babe, Kuja tutafte ip

if you are poor its your fault…

DAMN!!! Facts

shiet! sija wahi fikiria hivyo

THat is the logic i used to discourage myself from buying a benz at 25 and instead focus on doing big ( but invisible) things

I don’t see how owning a house is an achievement in this day and age of competitive rental rates. Maybe a retirement home/ranch for your 60s and 70s would make more sense

This is 100% true, we always advise step by step growth and if you get very successful early, also get a family early else its trouble

If you have been an adult for more than 20 years then you should have a home by the time you’re 40.
20 long years is not even a marathon, that is a crawl to the finish line if owning a home is the prize.
[SIZE=1]A home doesn’t have to be a mansion. Even a simple 2 bedroom structure is good enough. But a man must have “kwake” to be taken seriously by the world.
https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn%3AANd9GcT7jQkM6fGgi0l-lb88sq0of1eW3qtCnrtIOeWuAb7-zp9FA7r7[/SIZE]

So, after they take you seriously will they also pick up your tab at the bar or pay for your vacations? Live and let live. After clocking 25 you should be wise enough to know that people rarely think about other people, everyone is too busy and engrossed in their own problems. Impressing achia teenagers.

These things quoted are things that only teenagers and campus kids find important. You look extremely stupid if you go to bars and vacations when you don’t have a home at 40 years old. On the other hand you are considered intelligent if you own a home at age 40 even if you don’t have money for bars and going to vacations.
And how you are seen is as important as how you see yourself.

We all have unique personalities, interests, and abilities; that’s why it’s idiotic to compare yourself with others. To thrive, you need to learn your ‘competitive advantages’ – could be streets smarts, books smarts, gift of the gab, ability to kick a ball like Mariga – and then use them to your advantage. Bob Collymore didn’t have a shiny certificate from an Ivy university, yet he lorded over companies teeming with uber-book-smart corporate foot-solders. And I’m not saying being CEO is everyone’s definition of success either…

Could you possibly rewind and kuom again selekta?

Clearly hujakomaa kiakili…still keeping up with appearances at nearly 40

Wewe ndio uko na utoto. Those meaningless bar hopping tuliwachia campus kids.

And that’s how life is. I endorse 100%.