You wont see them here.

How’s the 6% Economic growth coming along?

Still waiting for Muthamaki to release the SGR Contract?

The way I see it, I think the economy has grown by -6% (negative 6 paracent).

Still hang up on the election loss? :smiley:
Maybe in 2022 your candidate has a chance of improving on the 0.5% vote he got.

Nobody will force you to like Ndii. But on matters economy, can you deny that he warned us a long time ago and he’s slowly being vindicated?

We all human beings, we make mistakes. Stop perceiving your leaders/ elders and the like as angels.

Yes quite a few people have said it too. I remember around 2010 some guys were talking on one of the vernacular radio stations how katiba 2010 is an expensive document etc etc

Sawa

Yaani hii ndio kazi hizo bonobo mbili za Alliance na Harvard zilikuwa zinafanya.

Lol. At least I didn’t impoverish this nation. The funniest thing about Jubilee’s great victory is that it’s Jubilidiots from Central that are whining the most about Muthamaki. Key example being your endless whining about Kenyatta family wealth, the SGR Contract and now BBI.

You lot now have to contend with BBI which will crown the man you thurakus despise the most:D.

Aukot never had a chance of winning but neither did Kenya’s future under Kenyatta. I voted for him because I could not stomach the idea of voting for two losers that have predictably ended up destroying our country.

So please revel in the ignorance of having ignored multiple warnings about the Kenyatta family, William Ruto and Jubilee. Mlishinda mara tatu kwa hivyo hufai kulia :D. Economic growth iko na tunafurahi kama wakenya

Maybe in 2022 Aukot will get 2% :smiley: because plenty of highschoolers will have voters cards.
Jubilee supporters are suffering no more than Aukot supporters. In fact Aukot supporters have to stress about relevancy on top of the economic hardships. That’s tough

Haha as tough as watching your victory eat you? Lol. Hardships tumezoea. It’s you Thurakus that are bitching 24/7/365

I can tell you for free that thurakus are still landlords and matatu owners and running shops all over the capital.
0.5% must hurt like hell. And it’s not even guaranteed to rise. I can guarantee you Moses Kuria will get more than 0.5% :smiley:

A
The shops that are closing down week after week?
Renting out to tenants that can’t pay rent?
Owning matatus that they can’t import?:smiley:

Praise be to Muthamaki

Who said I’m hurting? Nigga quit projecting the pain from your Muthamaki betrayal onto me.

Raila atakuwa kwa kafmend and there’s nothing you can do about it.

:smiley:

You’re a sucker for punishment aren’t you

Do you even live in Kenya? Go to Mfangano Street and see the shops “closing week after week”
Matatus are on the roads and new ones are coming up every week. Houses in pipeline and Kayole are fully occupied.
Your pain is hurting nobody but you.
Maybe it’s going to rise to 0.9% :smiley:

tulisema hio kitu ni ya kufunga nyama, by the way nimeanzisha duka ya second hand, uchumi ikiwa mbaya Sana pande yenu,just holla

Buda weka a link ya hii article

Boss. Usijisumbue na iyo kinyangarika, bitch had taken an oath that no matter what happens, even if Ouru drives the economy to the level of Zimbabwe’s she’d continue supporting Jubilee and heaping all blame on Luos, not Raila but Luos

Oh yeah that might be true, except that how many thutakus are landlords?? Does it even make 1% of the whole community? Does it help the community itself or the proceeds goes to some few individuals pocket. Oh I forgot, it’s a private entity meant to benefit the business owners and not the thurakus so chances are even you yourself here yapping and shit is probably broke

Can you also list merits and demerits of the handshake.
Then nitakwambia kakitu

I am not a wealthy guy. I find ways to provide the daily bread but I am not wealthy…
Thurakus were still hustling before Jubilee came into existence and will continue hustling long after. Trying to pin Thurakus to the biggest sufferers of economic downturn which is what Jubilee critics seem to want to do will not work. This is just free advice I’m giving.

Point of correction; IMHO I daresay that he’s a Njumbilee supporter as opposed to Chupilee… Jubilee is an amalgamation of Njumbilee/Njumbirii and Chupilee/Chupilii.