Young Italian graduates going back to their shags to become farmers.

Balala hana say when it comes to dealing with billionaires and head honchos.

@mbakuthegreat
From your “thinking” you only assume that only white people are aginst interracial dating and marriages? Look at your community and you will see that the same shit ails you folks to its just that the media only focuses on white and black people.

You can not go around policing people telling them how to live their lives, focus on what you you can control and let people do them.

[SIZE=7]Humans have free will.[/SIZE]

The most snartest people who ever walked this earth are jungus, especially the most racists. Read thr manifestos of some of these jungu terrorists which they leave behind before killing non whites and see the deepth of what they are writing, so much could be learned by the black man. But instead the black man likes being docile and submisive to white skin and even complain about racism in his own land as we’ve had so many times in kenya where foreign jungus are subjugating local low IQ black men.

What do you mean, should the media focus on people of different tribes dating? If so i’ve already writen that low IQ blacks will disown their daughters when she brings home a man from another tribe but will celebrate when its a jungu, all over Africa its the same. They will also celebrate when its asian, arabs etc. Look in Zambia where low IQ black men are giving away their daughters to the chinese man whom then leave them with children to head back to China. But the chinese, indians, jungus, arabs, basically all non black men will disown their daughters when they bring home a black man because they view blacks as the lowest which is an objective true at this moment. There is even this friend of my family relatives in the U.K whom got murdered and dumped into a river by a Pakistani family because he was about to marry their daughter, thats how far some of these men are going to not let blacks taint their bloodline.

Not really, it’s just the normal choosy millenials, the ones who are smart are the ones going back to the rural to do farming and other normal trades.
It’s all over Europe, youngies don’t want the small town and village life
Shida tu ya kawaida kama hapa Kenya, everyone running to Nairobi to live in slums.

The nef we know never constructed more than one line sentence. And if she did she never mentioned anything about her personal like, and if she did mention, it was highly coded in a very complicated English words. Will look for sample
Atakutusi na hutajua jinsi umetukanwa.it will take someone’s comment to understand the insult

Had the ability to insult some like me in so many words don’t know what you mean by 1 sentence. Had to block the handle.

scrolling na bado sijaona mkitumia io case kuconclude Kenyan graduates are lazy.

:smiley: I know

So tell the truth then. Mtu akishinda huku tukanaring MFW from dawn to dusk did not work. Block block block. I will never give in to stupid cat fights…

for once you have a good point !

I remember the feud

Lol, she/he seemed to have had quite a reputation. I saw her here the other day. Explains why folks are so hostile towards me. Possible to change the handle?

Feud ni wewe:D…what feud? Sisi kwetu Lando, mambo ilikuwa shwari. Nothing changed.

You better. If she decides its you then utatukanwa season after season in coded language. There was a time they were duo in attack with my friend @pseudonym . It was just fun

Oh? Queens don’t behave like that. I chose this name for my love of Egyptian history, but if that’s the reputation she has created here and folks assuming I am her, (like we type the same way), then I will have to ditch this handle.

Pole kwako and other stupidos on their coattails…blocked both of them so sikuona. And I will block again soon. Mmmmh …matusi from a woman to another is not an achievement so a man that cheers it on hana akili.

This was a ferking farming thread bitches

Izi ni bait za mashoga…
Nefermatako…ni bibi ya librarian @Ice cube

@mbakutheguok ni wewe tunangoja utuambie vile uliachwa na high IQ female.