Young people are angry with the president's remarks!

Nilisema al never waste my time ever again to vote.heri nikae kwa nyumba on ktalk the whole day.shitty process, shitty results

The young people are the biggest subgroup in Kenya. They’re bigger than the Kikuyu tribe which is over 6 million strong.
Uhuru sometimes says things without thinking.
Had it been me I would of said the youth lack the experience needed for the job even if I knew it was a bunch of bullsheet.
Hadi wa leo I have not heard of a single group of young people who have benefitted from youth fund. I heard you had to give a title deed before getting the funds :oops:

But remember Uhuru wont stand in the next election. He doesn’t need the vote of the youth. His is to leave a legacy and try to place his son jomo as possibly the 6th president of kenya. Thats one of the reasons he has let this anticorruption thing reach the level it has. He would never have allowed this anticorruption stuff if he was still in his first term since it may have jeopordized his chances of a second term.

[ATTACH=full]213914[/ATTACH]
@Meria Mata hii ndo njaro…usiachwe kama we we ni youth and wants to work in gava

Is it safe to travek to France?

Government appointments should be a mix of the old and the young we should all work together.

your meaning of young must be different coz anybody above 35 is not young…

You mean all of them are Kalenjin??
Because Terer and Sang are NOT young people!!

Nonsense. Kwani pesa zimeibwa hii nchi zimeibwa na wazee ama vijana?

Dont you see a contradiction in what you are posting?

How old is old to you? Heri hiyo kazi Moody alipewa ingepewa a 55 year old.

Most are young and not all are Kalenjin and I just mentioned few corporates where all is not well in terms of public fund management.This is for you to see that both young and old all have itchy fingers

Wote ni wezi vijana na wazee,ni vile vijana wameanza kuiba juzi,otherwise they would be matching the old guys i stealing

Highlight it if you understand my statement

In government young mean something else,kina Joe Mucheru,Waita Nzioka,Nyakera are amongst the young guys

You say he used the wrong words yet you agree with his sentiments. Ama by wrong words you mean Konyagi 1 has a limited vocabulary? Maybe I am the one who did nit understand your reply.

He should have used massageful words to the youthful guys.

Fire Those Named, Says Uhuru East African Standard - February 2, 2006
Kanu chairman Uhuru Kenyatta has urged President Kibaki to sack senior officials tainted by the Anglo-Leasing scandal.

Government Suspends Tender NTV - May 5, 2004
The government had now suspended the Shs 2.7 billion passport tender pending investigations into the controversial tender. Dr. Chris Murungaru said the investigations will be over by the end of the week and the report will be made public.

Things Get Hotter As Githongo Invites PAC East African Standard - February 8, 2006
The wave of Anglo Leasing scandals continued sweeping strong yesterday as Public Accounts Committee chairman Uhuru Kenyatta revealed his team would leave for London today to meet former antigraft czar John Githongo.

Awori To Be Quizzed Over Sh2.7b Passport Scandal Kenya Times - April 22, 2004 Vice-President Moody Awori is among four people to be questioned over the Sh2.7 billion passport scandal, as more details emerged yesterday. The four, who include two permanent secretaries and the principal immigration officer, are to be quizzed by the Parliamentary national security committee, next Tuesday.

Awori Response Fails To Answer All Questions Daily Nation - April 27, 2004
Vice-President Moody Awori’s statement on the passport equipment tender raises more questions than it answers. It is short on details and pertinent issues and long on background information about issues on which there is no disagreement

Uproar In House As Awori Defends Govt Kenya Times - April 28, 2004
Awori said the deal was clean and in line with the Governments policy of transparency and accountability. He said there was no impropriety in the contracts aimed at revamping the Immigration Department which was characterised by inefficiency and loss of revenue.

PAC Condemns Mwiraria In Shs 2.7B Passport Scam The People Daily - July 7, 2004
Finance Minister David Mwiraria and two former permanent secretaries – Joseph Magari and Sylvester Mwaliko – were personally responsible
for the Shs 2.7 billion passport procurement scandal, a parliamentary watchdog has established.

Kacc Clears Mwiraria, Kiraitu, Awori East African Standard - January 20, 2007
Vice-President Moody Awori, Energy minister Mr Kiraitu Murungi and ex-Finance minister Mr David Mwiraria can now sleep blissfully following their clearance from any Anglo Leasing-related crimes.

Anglo Leasing - Clearance Kicks Up Storm KTN - January 21, 2007
The decision by the KACC to clear leaders implicated in the Anglo Leasing scandal kicks up a storm among Opposition leaders.