Young Women and these Walls they Create

I don’t know that’s why I was questioning.what do you think

I am a culprit. I often will ignore some greetings not that I want to hurt or I feel “special” but to avoid the aftermath. It is as a result of objectifying the female body. It takes only a couple of days for unsolicited greetings to turn into harrassment to give into having sex. So like @Mauricio said it’s craving a safe space. There is not a man who these days wants to be “just friends” or to “just have a conversation” they are after the next conquest. The dishonesty is to blame.

But am pretty sure a guy in an expensive car na anakaa pesa,huwezi mlenga???

Wewe unadeserve kulengwa

Reality of life my dear.Atleast sisi wanaume we know how to accept our position.Men know kama you don’t have the looks/personality/money then unakubali position yako vile iko.But chics unapata dame hana a lot going on for (looks/intelligence/personality/money etc) lakini ako na maringo ingine ajab!Hawa ndio hufika late 20s early 30s bado ako single and they have the nerve to say that there are no good men anymore.Chances are alikatiwa na a good man kitambo akamlenga!Aende akikaukanga brarre!

Twendeni Church. Yesu hatawahi kukulenga.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3vZ8GjY177Y

And another one

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LrjfD4GA8sk

You mean men trying to impress in cars on loan? Treatment is across the board.

Wewe ebu kwanza ukuje nyumbani nkt

Pthoo ati most girls don’t have personality, ati most girls are not good story tellers …

I think what you meant is most girls are not intelligent which is false. If it is true prove it. Saying girls are not good story teller, * lies of saitan* women were born to tell stories .

Most ‘girls’ ignore random guys mainly because of the ’ hunter - prey’ mentality more often than not a guy says hi to a lady he does not know because he has seen something bangable.
Other reasons include but are not limited to bad mood, fear of strangers, maringo etc

I wish they can talk less stories sometimes. Men need peace. We had a tough day at work, we come home just give us 3p-peace, pants , palatable,you will be the best gaoflend or wife. We hate too much stories with side dramas :smiley:

Peasant mentality. Go out there and make money…they will be hunting for you. All women that love me(including our @Purr_27 :smiley: ) call me even before i have woken up. Go and make some money…

Life’s like that. You win some and lose some. One thing you should really avoid is coming across as a creep.
ION, Kenya and Nairobi in particular has become really insecure and it’s hard to trust strangers, even as a man I get a liitle apprehensive whenever a total stranger approaches me.

At that time they have a kid or two from sponsors.

Form yako ya kustua dem dio iko down…wacha kusema hi…stua woma ki mwanaume…sema kitu kama …oya,vipi,cheki na unatia sauti…mwanaume. ni sautti

The kind of stories girls talk, sadly, are not the kind that we find interesting. I cant spend five minutes talking about curtains. These stories may be very interesting to fellow women, not men.

Boss…also, have you considered that you may be aiming above your league hence the high rejection rate? I am confident of myself, but I dont think my chances would be that good with Eve De Souza…would they? You might want to lower your standards a little bit.

Lakini sasa, si all our friends and eventually, partners, were once strangers to us?

True

Plus the pneumatic roller.:smiley: