Younger guy

Normally workS if the dick game is on point for the mwoman.

i am 20 years older than you,please try me

na 3 yr gap

:slight_smile:

a question of compatibility 3years down the line? Kwani ni Pentium 1.5 ama? Your friend was probably also pressuring the poor dude maneno ya ndoa.

what is to you the acceptable age you date someone before they can propose?
whatever number you put there just know we dated for longer than that.

:smiley: :smiley: . . . you know 30+ manenos

Pewa chang’aa Lita 20 kwa bill yangu

Hata hiyo ni ndogo. If they are both compatible and “love each other to bits” why not? Also expectations should be reasonable from both of them. Ya mapenzi siyajui lakini, novice tings.

1yr -2yrs

Jus saw u said uko late twennies…meaning according to the above quote u date married men. Unavunja nyumba za watu…stick with @Ice_Cube hata kama yeye ni makanga pale namba Tisa…one day atakua mdosi

hio chang’aa tunaweza meza na @Purr_27 ??

now you might want to do some multiplacation or integration

I respct marriage kijana…

Nakuonea mbali,:D:D:Dunataka @Purr_27 achew black out ufanye hivi[ATTACH=full]48270[/ATTACH]

Women mature faster than men of the same age that’s why we marry women around five years younger than us so we can be on the same page. And even then some are still more mature than the guy. So when you date an older woman to her you are like her son or younger brother and she will treat you as such.

Not all women mature faster. Kuna wengine naonanga ni single mums in their thirties lakini bado wanacompete na tudem kwa cole kwa kadunda.

Apana tambua ancestors,mimi wife yangu bado ako kindergarten anakwom :cool::cool::cool:

@Purr_27 mimi najipeana kwako kwa roho na mwili…nichukie hivi sasa na nitakutumikia wewe na upussy till the end of the grip do us part.

Sure, it can work. Ours is working, right? Yet i am 20 and you’re 35 and we’re planning to tie the knot this August :rolleyes:

Saa ingine kuuliza advice hapa aki. SMH :D:D:D…