Younger Women - My Nightmare with a Virgin

she was co-operative all through…

Back then, kuna boyz wangu alikua ameheshimiwa sana kwao ukambani. He used to do public speaking and such stuff in high schools around his place. Sasa akirudi Nairobi anakuja na namba kama zote kwa list. Over school holidays, tulikua tunaship majail bait pussy pekee. Supply ya virgins ilikua too high we couldn’t catch up. It was never much of a struggle.

2 Likes

i think most of us should learn to be content with what we have…it really is something for a girl to give herself to you…so kama ni bakuli kazana the best you can na kama ni virgo be as gentle as possible and quit whining…a pussy in hand is worth 3 out there…so the key words are shut up and be content with what you get! Am just saying…

4 Likes

Sijaelewa, kuumwa as in biting ama kuumwa as in pain?

Biting Mundu murogi.

i don’t think anyone is whining here, or meaning to, people are just sharing experiences…

1 Like

i din’t mean anyone is…i was just sayin…

1 Like

Ram it in with one deep and powerful thrust . She might make some noise but you will love it . Then thrust away like a savage until you are finished .

Virgins are for throwing in volcanoes

Just plow her ass

2 Likes

where did this line come from? this was standard procedure in an ancient kingdom where the king made it routine to sacrifice virgins to please his gods…

Hapo ni ukweli…try small small thrusts then one huge one travelling at the speed of light then ata yeye atafurahia. It is the same fear people have for cold water

3 Likes

Wewe ni ng’ombe ya Museveni!

Has any of you village champions met one of those girls with a tight pussy whereby no matter how much you try slowly or by force haiwes ingia na si ati juu yeye ni vajo. I happened to bed one sometime back mpaka nikachanganikiwa. I only managed it at the fourth try when I got a leakage on the formular on how to go about it. The girl was always so tense hadi nyap inajifunga kapsa. Ujanja ilibaki ni kumnyonga ndo a relax mtree ipenye, tried it one more time just to be sure I got the formular right.

8 Likes

candidate for jembe kukwama shambani…hebu uliza Dr @Luther12

2 Likes

Some names you people come up with here, epic

1 Like

Wakubwa mnanitia nakshi December I will deflower to deflower…

Aliniambia baba yake anaitwa fapia mboro na huwa anacatch feelings kama dem ako on her P’s

2 Likes

Na akidedi iwe unararua maiti? Chunga.;):D:D

2 Likes

:D:D

Try a virgin with a cd on,

:D:D:D:D:D