youngest single father 2

Ndugu, ama kweli kuishi kwingi kuona mengi! That’s quite a story.

:frowning: Taimanjini! :mad:

pole bro umeona mengi from "Youngest Single Father part 1 and 2 , i feel for you bro esp the way u narste it , it so visible in my eyes ,pole once again.

Good thing is he comes across as a v responsible loving Dad. He has done everything right if you ask me. I am pretty sure I read him way back in the day saying he is a young single dad.
I tip my weave to him.

Masaibu ya boychild!

Waaaaahh umepita mengi

What i see is an outstanding man, when people in your home area mocked you, you sort to find your own means, well you shouldnt have stolen from your mum but we all make mistakes, congrats,
When you found your wife disrespecting you in your house in your child’s presence, unlike a very big percentage of men or even human beings , you stayed calm, that takes a special kind of person, Respect,congrats
When your daughter was left under your care, you chose to be her father and not neglect her, congrats,
I pray that God keeps giving you His wisdom and favour, and should you choose to marry may he bring a loving and honourable woman who will love your daughter into your life .
Congrats again.

What a story! Mungu awabariki sana; wewe, Rose and your mum. Thanks for sharing.

wewe ni shujaa. You are the real MVP

don’t remember but I do not think it will be prudent to soil this thread. This nigga is quite strong-willed. Some of us, I included, would have broken down had we endured just 25% of what he has had to

Izza mzae…

There is nothing to be sad about, count your blessings. At least you came out with a child and it seems you’ve made something out of your life. Hawa kunguru ni noma, naskia hata Moi alirushwa manzi na Githunguri

@Ice_Cube unakuwaga emotional sana l bet huwa unalia sana ukiona movies… tembea gachie upatee heart of steel… unakauka hadi makei ina shed skin after 2 weeks kama nyoka

hehe sio break down ya kulia. Yaani throw in the towel

:smiley: sema kweli kaka hakuna atakaye kuchekaa

naah hapana kwanza hata mimi sio jamaa wa movies. sikumbuki the last time nililia buda bana

I thought nimepitia but.kusema ukweli wewe na captain284 mmepitia majamaa. And the best part is that you don’t give up. Morale bro

But she did well not to harm/kill the kid.

I hope he remarries earlier. The lady robbed you your youth. Don’t let her to continue tormenting you.

I hope so too , he shouldnt punish himself for her choices