Your Deputy President's latest palatial home has a man made lake

Jealous People’s Proverbs

africans we r full of bile! mtu hawezi ishi maisha yake bila kuingiliwa?

That palace needs trees

I will make sure I have a man made river if not 2rivers !

[ATTACH=full]138199[/ATTACH]

One of my sources told me to forget about looking for DP Uncle Ruto businesses here in Kenya. Follow the commodity trades regionally and in the continent. If X is needed in Mozambique, Y in DRC, R in Equatorial Guinea and Z in Uganda with a guaranteed good return of investment then he is in the mix. If he does 10 such trades a year only, he can sustain himself and all his political needs without breaking a sweat.

how about we flip the switch to when Baba built his Palatial home in Kisumu, unataka kusema haukurusha mawe then?

Ni kujipanga my fren.

True, most of us are trying kujipanga, huwezi pangwa na mtu

Or rather they seek political office or be presidential running mates,i hate those people instead of being inspired by other people’s success,they get jealous and criticize. Chieth
The rich will continue getting richer and the poor continue being poorer with this fucked up mentality.

Who said he has lost his soul? i don’t think even God likes laziness/poverty/peasantry

Boss, i just respect your reasoning and how you look at things. Those who have failed to use opportunities to help themselves are the ones who complain.So if they secede wataenda na mashamba ya ruto na uhuru?Ni kiurisio tu juu hata waki secede shamba ya uhuru ibaki huku peoples rebublic bado ni yake

You are now talking,tafuta vile tunapata tender ya kusupply miche buda

[ATTACH=full]138208[/ATTACH]

Mob psychology at work :D:D:D

Inyewe people are just jealous.

Hapo umenena:D:D

riat haunted imitation was built on corruption money, that is not in dispute!

Anaibia hadi fukara…

@Rauchen as i had told you Cambridge analyctica will and has invaded the thread, they either troll, introduce raila, abuse, dismiss or reduce the conversation to be trivial …