Your Favorite Moderator Part 1

It isn’t ok to quarrel or be harsh to a fellow talker since you don’t like him.

Similarly for @ol monk, you don’t display arrogance esp when you are a respected mod.

2 Likes

machungu ya nini boss…you must really have esteem issues.why justify ati wewe ni landlord?some of us are self made millionaires and you will never hear us brag about it.you must use that line to get some punani…fyi i never lack kuma boss.am successful,tall dark handsome (6 feet 97kg at 10%body fat in other words i can kick the shit out of you.peace out biach.

Deorro na mundu mulosi

1 Like

@junkie huyu mujamaa anakubeba aje hapa

[QUshare theMathice, post: 45589, member: 221"]For some reason I have never figured out, I naturally dislike people in authority, be they in govt, in the workplace and wherever else anyone thinks they are above me. Enough said.
[/QUOTE]

My thoughts precisely!! Never have, never will…hence am a very good leader!

1 Like

Mi nangoja poll ya ma village elders dio nivote since hakuna pink handler yeyote kwa hio category ya ma mods

1 Like

On the internet, everyone has a successful life of some sorts be it Landlord, Self Made millionaire or even the hottest male out there

[ATTACH=full]5017[/ATTACH]

7 Likes

This is my favourite ‘mod’, hehehe ati mod… He’s actually the head honcho, el presidente, capo di tutti capi, in other words, the one and only…aah lakini wacha tu (I had to say this, Okiya).

Picha nimeattach…

[ATTACH]5018[/ATTACH]

All the other moderators are ok… Apart from the Jaluo Jinga Jeuri moderator… He is a certain politician rapid Dog and he never hides his political affliction… I find him very immature, irritating and very intolerant… I think his name is Daerro… Whatever the chieth name means! My thoughts!

ouch!! @Deorro hujaambiwa poa:confused::confused:

That wasn’t me. Jina langu halikutajwa hapo na huyo shemale who uses pink handle for attention.

1 Like

is it them that think they are above you or you that thinks you are beneath them - ka complex fulani hivi?

1 Like

that doesn’t sound like dangote yet…

2 Likes

this one must be very fast, yawa!

2 Likes

wote ni maghasia…

baboon amejitoa

bythe way u

kwanza ame interfere na response yangu, (one of the reasons of failure to trend)

wanaonyoroshana hapa, tutawafungulia thread yao wapiganie huko:)

say that again.

watch this space:)