Your strange/awkward sex stories

What’s this mediocrity I see being approved for HOYA?

The KEBS board hereby sets the minimum acceptable to be the standards as set by @Ka-Buda, @mabenda4, @The_Atheist or the late Muchatha (RIP).

All shiet not meeting the benchmark should be rejected. Nkt!

1 Like

And what should the rest of us, some if whom got caned by watchies in green lodges, do with our stories? :smiley:

Fuck. Bring the story forth.

we have to hear the ladies adventures (read hekayas) too… @Female Perspective , @Purr_27 , @Unicorn , @Supu don where are you?

very few I presume. Nowadays you bang a chic and in no time she starts asking for favours! #Pokorokotong!

1 Like

Too sleepy to type. Hiyo hekaya ni ya kesho…

amending the story when challenged not allowed

2 Likes

I have an awkward sex story. I bought a buck and my friends asked me if they could have some kits so I went ahead and bought a doe…The pet shop owner said it was a doe. I put them together and they started shagging like crazy. Days passed and there were no signs of kits. So I took them to the vet to see what the problem was. The vet comes back with a weird smile and tells me…“they are both male” . I was like jeez they have been shagging…I turned my rabbits into gays!

Watu wa HOYA…I refuse to humiliate my rabbits further by putting their picture here. They have been through a lot already so please understand.

9 Likes

Hatutaki hekaya za Internet ata kama ni joke.

1 Like

Where is your proof that it’s from the internet? Peleka ushienzi hukooooooo

Slaughter them ASAP! Na uniitie mguu moja.

Hahaha, no way ; they are pets.

Kwanza this particular joke nilisoma Kwa Internet way back wakati ya Windows 95.I guess by then you were not yet born.

1 Like

[ATTACH=full]6026[/ATTACH]

1 Like

My level of intelligence does not allow me to plagiarize any content. If you don’t believe this happened to me you can further your complaints by calling 1800 EAT SHIT.

1 Like

That doesn’t affect the quality of the meat.And why would you want to continue keeping Atwoli bucks? They will never reproduce, hata ukileta does, they will go for mkia.

If a tree fails to bear fruit, it should be cut down and chopped into firewood, says the Lord.

She told me she was virgin adjacent…yaani alikua amepigwa finger tu lakini she hadn’t had a mtree in her.She said I was special and thats why I would be the first mtree to be planted in her hole.After doing the mandatory kissing and caressing(waste of time if you ask me) I slowly put my mtree inside her bearing in mind only twigs had had the pleasure and was shocked beyond words when my mtree was sucked in akin a log in a sink hole.Needless to say the pleasure was one sided

5 Likes

Some little fellow loves them that’s why they are still there. The vet said they would stop doing it after a while and for the past few months i have been observing them they haven’t done it. I don’t know the logic behind that though.

They are bad company/influence to the little fellow. And they can cause God to rain brimstone on your household like He did to Sodom Gomorrah.