Your Suggestions for any good pre kindergarten schools that you take your children to

Why the emphasis on how the info was not meant for you and your single mother girlfriend? blatantly obvious. This was a stupid question. Why lie?

This is in Karen, playground is Ksh 120k! Way above their budget

I think a Montessori or British system would work best if the kid has a learning disorder!

Spot on! Nilipata sponsor nikafunga supa!

:D:D:D:D:D wacha zako

he included karen in his preferred zone, secondly ati 120k for playground :D:D:D:D

check out their fee structure, for the age group he is looking at, the fee is within his budget range

:D:D:D
I dont have kids,i dont know what to ask or even think.i just saw her berrating and beating her son yesterday nikashtuka sana. The situation was just bad.The young fellow was really crying. Since i dont know what to ask i can only describe the situation and those with kids who understand can help.

Tell her to try Brookehaven Opposite Hillcrest. Small classes with personalized attention. Have seen parents who brought their slow learning children and have improved significantly. Tuition is 36K and for langata she will add around 12k for transport

How is this school?

The only problem with Kenyan kindergartens is a kid hawezi bonga kizungu fluently.
My daughter of 5 years hajaingia class one but ile ngoso ako nayo ni mambo mbaya.

It’s really good. Performance and discipline wise

Ebu attach the fee structure… Can’t seem to see anything online

Peleka mtoto Jonathan gloag school ,iko hapo langata road,shule muzuri ya mabillionaires.